Are there any chadlites or Chad’s on here? Or are we all normies đŸ˜‚

D

Deleted member 42123

Bronze
id zay, a minority are chadlitez-chadz

mozt of uz here are normiez and another conziderable part iz low-tier, incel autistic

like thiz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, ElTruecel and Deleted member 42123
@Amnesia is a legit Chad.

Facts but why is there a bunch of scribbles on the pic?
No idea, tried to find one without them, since judging from this photo it exists somewhere here, but it would take too long.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 51465
There are many but they just larp to botb and go away to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 42123
What's uncanny about him? Other than the fact that he looks chad but acts and talks exactly like any other guy here
His lips, his sunken cheeks and lower third, his eyes have no sentience in them and they’re kinda creepy

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I am the only terrachad here

His lips, his sunken cheeks and lower third, his eyes have no sentience in them and they’re kinda creepy
I joined the forum after his "peak" here, but from what I've read, what makes him uncanny for me is the fact that he looks like a complete Chad, legit could be a model if he was taller, but his personality is exactly like that of the average non-NT schizo here. I think it's what happens when someone who's been a black pill autist for most of his life truly manages to ascend to top-tier looks. It's really bizarre and unusual, it gives you an instinctive sense of wrongness and creepiness you wouldn't normally get if he was an ugly guy with the same personality. But purely as far as appearance goes, hell yeah I'd love to look like that.

Last edited:
@pneumocystosis is Chadlite

Nope. Normies are getting approached.