Are there any drugs I can get to numb my mind?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
My mind is too hyperactive, I don’t like this. I want this to stop. I get fixated on certain subjects and can’t stop thinking about them or diving into them. At one point it was politics, at another point it was crime in 1970’s-1990’s NYC, now it’s religion.

I really need some drugs for this, it’s hell. I can’t control my brain and I can’t control my thoughts. Everything is overflowing and it won’t stop

@EthnicelAscension
@Ritalincel
@LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Smoke some weed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1464
I mean drugs I can get from my doctor like SSRI’s or some shit I already got recommended anti depressants will that numb everything or no

I mean drugs I can get from my doctor like SSRI’s or some shit I already got recommended anti depressants will that numb everything or no
Id rather blast weed than Xanaxmaxx. Dont touch that shit, its designed to make you emotionless and even more miserable/lost.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yeah I’m taking an ssri right now. Bad thing is it lowers your libido

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
My mind is too hyperactive, I don’t like this. I want this to stop. I get fixated on certain subjects and can’t stop thinking about them or diving into them. At one point it was politics, at another point it was crime in 1970’s-1990’s NYC, now it’s religion.

I really need some drugs for this, it’s hell. I can’t control my brain and I can’t control my thoughts. Everything is overflowing and it won’t stop

@EthnicelAscension
@Ritalincel
@LordNorwood
1 word boxing

• So Sad
Id rather blast weed than Xanaxmaxx. Dont touch that shit, its designed to make you emotionless and even more miserable/lost.
I’ll take being miserable and emotionless over this shit I don’t like my brain hyperactivity I’m thinking about the same shit all day and can’t take my mind off it. I fucking wake up and am already thinking about religion. I don’t want this
1 word boxing
I have to lean out first

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I’ll take being miserable and emotionless over this shit I don’t like my brain hyperactivity I’m thinking about the same shit all day and can’t take my mind off it. I fucking wake up and am already thinking about religion. I don’t want this

I have to lean out first
No you don't just do it don't think about it g

No you don't just do it don't think about it g
I have no stamina rn I’ll wear out in less than 2 minutes I’ll be a useless tree it’s over I have to get fit before I box

I have to lean out first

Then try to Sizzurpmaxx before you Prozacmaxx my guy.

@ImprovLoser why are you laughing at my shit :rage:

Try and find something beneficial to channel all the mental energy into. Like some serious field or trading or something.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
Try and find something beneficial to channel all the mental energy into. Like some serious field or trading or something.
I have to. I have to get this shit off my mind fast. Thx king

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Sorry wrong react
My brain is starting to hurt from the hyperactivity fuck it I’m going to the pharmacy and picking up my depression meds I want this shit to kill my mind and give me calm

Sizzurp? You mean lean? Didn’t that shit kill fredo?

Indeed
yes lean. Well its not dangerous if you dont combine it with all sorts of other shit like alcohol, weed etc. I didnt try it though, but it has very low dose of opiates, which is still more "natural" than SSRIs.

• +1
Browse the news section on Snapchat

Fidget spinner maxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Blackout.xl
My brain is starting to hurt from the hyperactivity fuck it I’m going to the pharmacy and picking up my depression meds I want this shit to kill my mind and give me calm
Depression meds lower ur iq and t levels, jfl at falling for the depression meme.

Depression meds lower ur iq and t levels, jfl at falling for the depression meme.
The doctor diagnosed me with depression and everyone in my immediate family has it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5061 and Blackout.xl
Testosterone cycle

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
[Discussion] Are there any drugs I can get to numb my mind?
I’ll clarify now

I can’t do street drugs / weed

I can use drugs approved by big pharma. My mom is a retard who thinks weed will mess You up so I can’t use it

• +1
I’ll clarify now

I can use drugs approved by big pharma. My mom is a retard who thinks weed will mess You up so I can’t use it
Try mushrooms bro they cure depression but are a street drug. Big Pharma drugs are all jew scams.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5061
I’ll clarify now

Bro why u scared of your mom so much, arent you like 6.4 giant or smth? Also you dont have to do stuff at home, just do outside or smth. Get a hotel room for a night and just blast yourself away for a change, then come home next day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ketamine or memantine infusions, or any arylcyclohexylamine classed drug.

or benzos either would work.

• +1
I’ll clarify now

Why does ur mom monitor u so much ur like 18 to, and didn't u say ur mom used to leave u alone in the house in the weekends when u were younger?

Valium is actually legit asf, but the withdrawals are insane

• +1
Why does ur mom monitor u so much ur like 18 to, and didn't u say ur mom used to leave u alone in the house in the weekends when u were younger?
When did I say that? Lmfao

She left me alone for most of the day up until now. Now she comes home early and I can’t do anything anymore
Bro why u scared of your mom so much, arent you like 6.4 giant or smth? Also you dont have to do stuff at home, just do outside or smth. Get a hotel room for a night and just blast yourself away for a change, then come home next day.
Cant do that. Mum will call the cops If I left unannounced and wouldn’t allow me go if I told her

Why do people even do drugs apart from injecting t etc drugs to looksmax?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
You need to find the root cause/causes that are creating your depression and either solve the problems or find sustainable copes. Eventually those problems will become worse and you will need bigger doses of whatever ur taking to try and fix that shit. Mind hyperactivity can honestly be fixed with a lot of training and self control over time, unironically consider meditation, its exercise/therapy for your mind.

• +1
When did I say that? Lmfao

She left me alone for most of the day up until now. Now she comes home early and I can’t do anything anymore

Cant do that. Mum will call the cops If I left unannounced and wouldn’t allow me go if I told her
Dang it my guy. Sounds like youre in some sort of prison scenario ngl.

What about you moving out one day? I couldnt have somone control me like that all the time. Its nightmare.

• +1
Dang it my guy. Sounds like youre in some sort of prison scenario ngl.

What about you moving out one day? I couldnt have somone control me like that all the time. Its nightmare.
One day. Not any time soon though. Rent is 2.5k a month in my city. The norm for people my age and slightly above (gen z and millennials) is to live with parents until 25-30 if they can and move out

• +1
@Blackout.xl why the rage reaction?

• WTF