Are there any facial exercises or softmaxxes that definitively aren't cope?

ikadelix

ikadelix

Bronze
I have been chewing (probably cope) with falim gum for an hour or so daily with my incisors. Also hard jewing while at work, but is it worth it to look into chin tucking or thumbpulling? Have noticed results from starting hard mewing last year (age 19), but it could also be slight fat fluctuation.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
try these ig

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix and truthhurts
rarely not cope, it's not cope when u're 72 years old or 2 years old

if u even have to think about mewing, you're recessed and only an osteotomy could fix it
i.e. Chad's lips are sealed with no effort and his tongue has been up all his life

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix, MA_ascender and truthhurts

if u even have to think about mewing, you're recessed and only an osteotomy could fix it
i.e. Chad's lips are sealed with no effort and his tongue has been up all his life
Chewing saar :soy:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

thumbpulling?

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
the mouth opening hyoid exercises are the only ones that have worked for me personally

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
the mouth opening hyoid exercises are the only ones that have worked for me personally
And what kind of results did you achieve with those? I am familiar. like the threads from BOTB?

And what kind of results did you achieve with those? I am familiar. like the threads from BOTB?
yes saw alot of improvement, side got alot better but I haven't been doing it lately cause i got jaw pain from it the first time. I think i over did it a bit

• +1
Reactions: incelfleaxy and ikadelix