Are there any Giga-Chads like rico verhoeven?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
just look at this slayer. good looking as fuk, huge frame and 6'5" tall, probably huge dick too (no homo). he is a mogging machine for sure. he looks like a model, but he is a fighter
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

he mogs everyone so effortless. I can only imagine a tryhard like jeff seid standing next to this guy. jeff seid would get 100% depressed, lmfao. I just can sense it
Rico-Verhoeven-SeiSei-Site.png
rico-verhoeven-returns-840x480.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg
RICO-Verhoeven-e1509555854942.jpg
de-staredown-tussen-rico-verhoeven-en-badr-hari
Cv7sbOlWcAAoxhr.jpg
1be88bb142c1191c30d68043d134e8f9.jpg
x.jpg

I can only imagine the dopamine release and adrenaline rush walking in his body. imagine him walking out in public.. heightmogging, framemogging, bodymogging, facemogging everyone..

npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif

no one even comes close. imagine the ioi and attention he gets. imagine the wet pussies. pure nightmare+depressing inducing. it's over if you are not rico verhoeven

This chad is fucking your future wife as she swallows his cum promising to marry her if she does pmfao

just look at this slayer. good looking as fuk, huge frame and 6'5" tall, probably huge dick too (no homo). he is a mogging machine for sure. he looks like a model, but he is a fighter
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

he mogs everyone so effortless. I can only imagine a tryhard like jeff seid standing next to this guy. jeff seid would get 100% depressed, lmfao. I just can sense it
maxresdefault.jpg
Cv7sbOlWcAAoxhr.jpg
x.jpg

I can only imagine the dopamine release and adrenaline rush walking in his body. imagine him walking out in public.. heightmogging, framemogging, bodymogging, facemogging everyone..

npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif

no one even comes close. imagine the ioi and attention he gets. imagine the wet pussies. pure nightmare+depressing inducing. it's over if you are not rico verhoeven
ITS FUCKING OVER

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
Cv7sbOlWcAAoxhr.jpg
x.jpg

npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif

I will mog him tho

I saw him once in public in Amsterdam, everyone was swarming him but you could still see his head and shoulders while he heightmogged everyone.

I was in utter disbelief

what a peanut skulled subhuman
4C80F01B DA39 460B 8A9F 409CB3696CAC

would stomp that cockroach to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, justanothergymcell and Pendejo

BRUTAL REMINDER

Rico is one of the biggest chads in existence in current year. this is what he does to subhumans like the ones on this forum

rico3.gif

YXATYnc.gif

This is him vs the average male (you)

m9bt35f.jpg

npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif
npccxnh.gif

Brutal

Teenage jbs lay condoms under their pillows for rico to come and destroy their holes like kids put teeth under their pillow for the tooth fairy

But there is also a brutal lesson that can be taught here...

no matter how good you are, there is always someone that Mogs you...

insta8713f62563fbfddc.gif

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
DAMN BRO IM MIRIN

Still Cain valasques would beat the shit out of him

Still Cain valasques would beat the shit out of him

gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

Rico would destroy him without effort.
ur avi is unmoggable, except if someone has height and frame and very gl face.

You want to hear something insane? i showed that exact picture to my 12 year old Sister and Cousin and they said he wasn't gl.

jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif

But then i showed them pictures of Miro and they said he was 10/10. perhaps they found Ballou too old for their taste? idk jb taste is weird.

Last edited:
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif
gCmzZRP.gif

Rico would destroy him without effort.
Are you even martial artist? Do you even train? Typical normie in fighting. Rico would need few years to compete on prime cain level. In kickboxing there are big boxing gloves that change everything. Also wrestling and ground are basic part of mma, cain just would shoot to the legs, take him down, make him tired, and Rico would get tko'ed sooner or later from ground and pound. If you didn't trained any martial art or combat sport don't act like you know something about it.

• JFL
Are you even martial artist? Do you even train? Typical normie in fighting. Rico would need few years to compete on prime cain level. In kickboxing there are big boxing gloves that change everything. Also wrestling and ground are basic part of mma, cain just would shoot to the legs, take him down, make him tired, and Rico would get tko'ed sooner or later from ground and pound. If you didn't trained any martial art or combat sport don't act like you know something about it.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

RICO WOULD EAT HIM FOR BREAKFAST.

giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147
giphy-3-gif.56147

RICO WOULD EAT HIM FOR BREAKFAST.
GTFO UGLY MANLET. YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT FIGHTING, IT'S DISRESPECTFULL FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. SHOUT YOUR MOUTH AND JUST ROPE SUBHUMAN.

• JFL
Reactions: her
I saw him once in public in Amsterdam, everyone was swarming him but you could still see his head and shoulders while he heightmogged everyone.

I was in utter disbelief

i thought 6'5'' was the average manlet height in amsterdan

@her What? What bitch?

• Love it
Reactions: her
i thought 6'5'' was the average manlet height in amsterdan
Its more like 6´2/6´3 people just heightfraud or say they are 6´5 and girls and manlet guys cant tell the difference.
Also it was women swarming him mostly and some guys but they were aroud 6´3 so he mogged them aswell

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Eduardo DOV
GTFO UGLY MANLET. YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT FIGHTING, IT'S DISRESPECTFULL FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. SHOUT YOUR MOUTH AND JUST ROPE SUBHUMAN.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tyler Maher is another, but his frame is worse, still gigachad.

Attachments

• 1570743422941.png
    1570743422941.png
    163 KB · Views: 52
  • +1