Worship Nature
Is there even any point in looksmaxxing with my wide ipd

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@tyronelite

None I can think of

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 31457
most high psl males have a higher ipd than average but they also have wider cheekbones and pfl and jaw to suit that

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 29155, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
most high psl males have a higher ipd than average but they also have wider cheekbones and pfl and jaw to suit that
I have wide cheekbones but a narrow as fuck jaw

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
I have wide cheekbones but a narrow as fuck jaw
if you have wide cheekbones and a good esr that's a part of a very good base though, the narrow as fuck jaw is your number one falio though just get a wrap around
Wraparound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31457
if you have wide cheekbones and a good esr that's a part of a very good base though, the narrow as fuck jaw is your number one falio though just get a wrap around
View attachment 2327967
Lifefuel, but don't wrap-around jaw implants look weird and unnatural?

Lifefuel, but don't wrap-around jaw implants look weird and unnatural?
no, it's that surgeons are retarded as fuck and make the bone as wide as the bizygo ratio of 0.9 WITHOUT CONSIDERING SOFT ISSUE CHANGES, your masseters give a few mm on both sides even without chewing and your flesh itself is another few mm which adds up on top of just bone, the pic i showed was a very well planned wrap around without going too far and can replicate bone very well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 29155
no, it's that surgeons are retarded as fuck and make the bone as wide as the bizygo ratio of 0.9 WITHOUT CONSIDERING SOFT ISSUE CHANGES, your masseters give a few mm on both sides even without chewing and your flesh itself is another few mm which adds up on top of just bone, the pic i showed was a very well planned wrap around without going too far and can replicate bone very well.
Permanent results right? Might get this tbh