Are there any good LL clinics in Turkey?

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
Are there any good surgeons in Turkey? Ik that halil buldu left someone crippled

As someone who gotten LL from Paley and gotten the full 8 CM. I have spoken to 100's of LL patients before I got LL. Never and I mean ever under any circumstance go to Turkey for LL. I have heard tens of stories of people getting botched with infections not being able to walk for 2 years after surgery because the surgeons are giga careless and there's pretty much no rules in Turkey so they can get away with a lot legally. I wouldn't go to anyone outside Paley personally. His set up and experience for LL mogs any other surgeon by light years. I understand he is really expensive but it isn't worth going cheap just to be fucked for your whole life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, CristianT, looksseg and 5 others
As someone who gotten LL from Paley and gotten the full 8 CM. I have spoken to 100's of LL patients before I got LL. Never and I mean ever under any circumstance go to Turkey for LL. I have heard tens of stories of people getting botched with infections not being able to walk for 2 years after surgery because the surgeons are giga careless and there's pretty much no rules in Turkey so they can get away with a lot legally. I wouldn't go to anyone outside Paley personally. His set up and experience for LL mogs any other surgeon by light years. I understand he is really expensive but it isn't worth going cheap just to be fucked for your whole life.
how much did u pay? how was the recocery? how long does it take to be able to walk normally again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
how much did u pay? how was the recocery? how long does it take to be able to walk normally again?
After all expenses including cost of hotel I'd say around 120k. LL was no joke 10/10 pain constant suffering for 3 months straight but worth it at the end. For me, I was able to walk after a month of legenthing so 4 months total from day 1 of surgery to be able to walk again. That isn't normal recovery either. I have heard people take one year if not longer to walk normal again and these from Paley patients I think it comes down to your age and how athletic you were before. At this point over a year has past and I can squat, run, do everything I was able to do before pretty much. I'm considering getting my Tibias done in the next year or so.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CristianT, CT03, 5.5psl and 2 others
After all expesnes including cost of hotel I'd say around 120k. LL was no joke 10/10 pain consant suffering for 3 months straight but worth it at the end. For me, I was able to walk after a month of legenthing so 4 months total from day 1 of surgery to be able to walk again. That isn't normal recovery either. I have heard people take one year if not longer to walk normal again and these from Paley patients I think it comes down to your age and how athletic you were before. At this point over a year has past and I can squat, run, do everything I was able to do before pretty much. I'm considering getting my Tibias done in the next year or so.
thank you for answering. what’s the maximum amount you can grow without risking it

thank you for answering. what’s the maximum amount you can grow without risking it
8 CM on Femurs, 6 CM on Tibias are the safest amounts. Anything over will cause complications

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Kebab Master
Do you have scarring on your legs?

After all expenses including cost of hotel I'd say around 120k. LL was no joke 10/10 pain constant suffering for 3 months straight but worth it at the end. For me, I was able to walk after a month of legenthing so 4 months total from day 1 of surgery to be able to walk again. That isn't normal recovery either. I have heard people take one year if not longer to walk normal again and these from Paley patients I think it comes down to your age and how athletic you were before. At this point over a year has past and I can squat, run, do everything I was able to do before pretty much. I'm considering getting my Tibias done in the next year or so.
How many cm did u get ?

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Very minimum they have all faded over time. But yeah it's still there if you want to cherry pick but no one can really notice from the outside.

I say it on my first post. 8 CM
is it al femur 8 cm ?