are there any good redpilled forums that teach only game?

rizatx

rizatx

Brahmin Dalit
the title but like I dont want the forums which have gymcels only type shi

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Clqs, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
game doesnt matter, its about ur face

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, 97baHater, rizatx and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, micropp, wsada and 1 other person
You’re better off hanging around NT blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, zyzzbrah1234, Clqs and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, rizatx and arab_chink
Bro bookmarked i only see this type shit when i don't need it
Thank you
657AFDE9 36CC 49D3 846D 19AD902D8D59

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and rizatx
game doesnt matter, its about ur face
Jestermax but be sure you have a good-looking face first as well as a muscular body. Pretty much, anything you say, she'll be your number one fan. "Knock knock," he says to the blushful blonde.

"Oh my gad! Who's there?" wide eyes, she's thrilled to hear another joke from the muscular jester with hunter eyes and a strong chin.

He unzips his jeans and whips out the candy cane, he answers, "Dick." She drops to her knees and begins feeding on his ballsack.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, HTNcutecel, arab_chink and 2 others
Jestermax but be sure you have a good-looking face first as well as a muscular body. Pretty much, anything you say, she'll be your number one fan. "Knock knock," he says to the blushful blonde.

"Oh my gad! Who's there?" wide eyes, she's thrilled to hear another joke from the muscular jester with hunter eyes and a strong chin.

He unzips his jeans and whips out the candy cane, he answers, "Dick." She drops to her knees and begins feeding on his ballsack.
drop on your knees and begin feeding on my ballsack gang ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Hamza discord server

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Primalsplit

If only it were that easy…..

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Jestermaxxing when you’re sub htn: Clown
Jestermaxxing when you’re htn+: Charisma

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gigell
Jestermaxxing when you’re sub htn: Clown
Jestermaxxing when you’re htn+: Charisma
im one of the best looking kids in my class i make foids laugh others try to make them laugh they cant do it

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and rizatx