Are there any good surgeons who can do jaw implants in russia?

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Bronze
I dmed andreishev about this question. He said that he can do it but I'm not sure that he has good results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_052159_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_052159_Instagram.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
good luck bhai:Comfy: (bump)

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I don't think so, only saw good chin wing/genio results from Russian surgeons I think Turkey would be a better option for jew angles

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Squirreljak and lerwaf123
I dmed andreishev about this question. He said that he can do it but I'm not sure that he has good results.

Go as conservative as you can.

Natural >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uncanny himbo.

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
Go as conservative as you can.

Natural >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uncanny himbo.
Andreishev also does chin wing which is very similar surgery. It can give me bonemass and symmetry that I want. Also results look pretty naturall . But jaw implants can give angularity that also Is really desirable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_062439_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_062439_Instagram.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240807_062436_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_062436_Instagram.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240807_062425_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_062425_Instagram.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 0
I don't think so, only saw good chin wing/genio results from Russian surgeons I think Turkey would be a better option for jew angles
Can you name good Turkish surgeons

Андреищев ещё лет 10+ назад нормально делал винг и энглы ЕМНИП. Жесть чё с тех времён нихуя новых топов не появилось что ли?

Разве это не филлеры на фото?

Andreishev also does chin wing which is very similar surgery. It can give me bonemass and symmetry that I want. Also results look pretty naturall . But jaw implants can give angularity that also Is really desirable.
Don't do chin wing with him, he doesn't use bone grafts and you will end up with huge step off deformity.

How's the situation there with the war?

Разве это не филлеры на фото?
Это импланты, но были сделаны у какого то супер дорого американского хирурга после операции которого, мне органов не хватит чтобы расплатиться

Rusya'da yaşıyorum ve Avrupa cerrahları için param yok. Yoksa Rus bir fakir olarak benim için her şey bitti mi?
Arkadaşım bunun için Avrupa'ya gitmene gerek yok. Türkiye'de estetik ameliyat fiyatları çok uygun. Avrupa'daki fiyatlar yüksek olduğu için her yıl Avrupa'dan binlerce turist Türkiye'ye geliyor. Sağlam bir araştırma yapıp bu seçeneği değerlendirmeni öneririm.

I live in russia and don't have money for European surgeons. Or is it over for me as a Russian poorcel?
why do you need to go to europe? aren't russian doctors good?

why do you need to go to europe? aren't russian doctors good?
I don't know any good surgeon in russia that can install good jaw implants. I only saw good results from dr eppley but I need to sell all my organs to take surgery with him. I'm thinking about trimax + fillers for my gonions and cheeks to achieve chad jaw cause even top results with jaw implants looks uncanny.

I don't know any good surgeon in russia that can install good jaw implants. I only saw good results from dr eppley but I need to sell all my organs to take surgery with him. I'm thinking about trimax + fillers for my gonions and cheeks to achieve chad jaw cause even top results with jaw implants looks uncanny.
I'm not russian but looking to go to russia and get rhino, the prices there are definitely cheaper than turkey. I don't know what most are yapping about.. If they have the 3d tech to show you results beforehand you are probably set.. please pm me