Are there any good surgeries that increase the length of erected penises? Im 4.5 when erected.....

R

rickwood911

Iron
It sucks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricochet, anticel, Deleted member 15302 and 9 others
anything other than penuma is cope. i think you better start doing penis exercises.

Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

anything other than penuma is cope. i think you better start doing penis exercises.
you said that anything other than surgery is cope then told him to do exercises

I recall Penuma only helps girth in terms of erections. Can good girth make up for a 4.5 inch in length?

I recall Penuma only helps girth in terms of erections. Can good girth make up for a 4.5 inch in length?
4.5 is kind of low tbh but more girth definetly wouldnt hurt.

fuck penuma for girth, get fat injected there.

fat injection + penis exercise tbh. getting implants on your dick is kind of cucked i dont advise it.

you can also get a pelvic liposuction, it will give you length gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
637099CB AB89 4E8E 802E AD35B2443B4C

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, EverythingMattersCel and Baldingman1998
there are various exercises which can increase penis length, either do weight hanging jelking or use a stretcher, if you are willing to do surgery just be consistent and do the exercises

4.5bp or nbp? :lul:

Well, realistically you can get 1 inch in length from an extender combined with an effective jelqing routine.

So that's 5.5''. U would still have a small ding-dong, but u can buy a penis sleeve... to give u an extra inch or 1.5 in the bedroom.

FACE matters a lot more tbh.

You're right tbh. Women orgasm due to the man being good-looking, not his penis size. G-spot is only like 3 inches in. It's just a psychological thing tbh... imagine existing with a 4.5 inch penis. It would be a struggle to get up in the morning. No reason to live.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 15302
there are various exercises which can increase penis length, either do weight hanging jelking or use a stretcher, if you are willing to do surgery just be consistent and do the exercises
Jelquing is gonna destroy your dick. Hanging and stretching are the only thing that works. Research that shit. You’ll gain at least 1in if you do them consistently.
For girth only pumps work.

Jelquing is gonna destroy your dick. Hanging and stretching are the only thing that works. Research that shit. You’ll gain at least 1in if you do them consistently.
For girth only pumps work.
Are most guys where you live 7-8 inches on average?

Are most guys where you live 7-8 inches on average?
The average here is 6’. I have a 6’5 so just slightly above average but it looks tiny on me because I’m gigantic(6’3 gymmaxxed)

hi fellow sub5inchcel you can cope woth jelqinq but be careful