are there any htn+ rated mfs that have thin lips / narrow mouth?

child__

child__

LTN
I literally have no lips, my upper and lower lips combined would be like the size of your (reader) lower lip. I also have a narrow maxilla (8 teeth show fully, 2-4 very slightly when smiling), so that also gives me a narrower mouth. And I always see models with full/big lips, people that have the hardest ascensions always have full lips before ascending. Has anyone ascended to htn or higher with thin lips? Are they really that bad of a feature? And they 101% don't grow I haven't seen anyone that has actually gotten bigger lips just from puberty, my lips got a little bigger just because they were always chapped and dehydrated :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I literally have no lips, my upper and lower lips combined would be like the size of your (reader) lower lip. I also have a narrow maxilla (8 teeth show fully, 2-4 very slightly when smiling), so that also gives me a narrower mouth. And I always see models with full/big lips, people that have the hardest ascensions always have full lips before ascending. Has anyone ascended to htn or higher with thin lips? Are they really that bad of a feature? And they 101% don't grow I haven't seen anyone that has actually gotten bigger lips just from puberty, my lips got a little bigger just because they were always chapped and dehydrated :lul:.
yeah arvid

• +1
lips are one of the most underrated features, can boost your appeal by a ton, therefore i doubt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, heyheyheybro22, greycel and 2 others
you gotta have other features to make up for a narrow mouth tbh. Or you could beard fraud but idk how that'll help

• +1
his lips would be full if not for his non existant upper lip. his lips kinda look like mine tho
it's just frauding. His lips are narrow and shit

if they are white they used fillers

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger and child__
Yes but you need certain face proportions

cristiano ronaldo

but don't cope with that tbh, thin lips are a flaw most of the times