Are there any Hyperfem latina girls?

A

Afterchanger

Bronze
i know about white girls and MENA girls being masculine and stuff but im not sure about hispanics, youd assume they are similar to Mena but at the same time theyre genetically completely different. Do they have upturned small noses? i mean the men are idk not very masculine well atleast compared to west asian men

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
i know about white girls and MENA girls being masculine and stuff but im not sure about hispanics, youd assume they are similar to Mena but at the same time theyre genetically completely different. Do they have upturned small noses? i mean the men are idk not very masculine well atleast compared to west asian men
What about asian

Jew noses > upturned on women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon
What about asian
well , half/white half asian girls are cute maybe, the flat maxilla kinda is bad. At the same time are asian girls even attracted hypermasculine men . I mean have you ever seen a asian girl simping for an arab or west asian guy?

well , half/white half asian girls are cute maybe, the flat maxilla kinda is bad. At the same time are asian girls even attracted hypermasculine men
Well half white half Asian and Latina look the same
. I mean have you ever seen an asian girl simping for an arab or west asian guy?
Yes, white passing ones