Are there any injectable drugs/peptides that help with EXTREME body acne?

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
Title.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: castizo and ey88
It’s so expensive for a lab tested product. The job I got hired at won’t fucking tell me when my shifts begin so I’ll have to thug out the acne until I can buy some:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Have you tried accutane?

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Have you tried accutane?
No but Ik a site that sells it pharma grade so I’ll order some from there but I was trying to see if maybe some sort of other drug is cheaper:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
No but Ik a site that sells it pharma grade so I’ll order some from there but I was trying to see if maybe some sort of other drug is cheaper:forcedsmile:
What site? I wanna order it

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
remember its a bacteria that causes it, wash your face with ethanol or azelaic acid every day and when you pop acne smear whatever kills the bacteria in it and squeeze all of the oil out until theres only blood. you can inject ethanol dilute into acne but it hurts

What site? I wanna order it
Chiltonlabs
Accutan idk if they deliver to your country tho. The accutane is somewhere in that section. They also have propranolol

remember its a bacteria that causes it, wash your face with ethanol or azelaic acid every day and when you pop acne smear whatever kills the bacteria in it and squeeze all of the oil out until theres only blood. you can inject ethanol dilute into acne but it hurts
I’m on roids bhai. Also ur rep to post ratio is 0.5:ogre: