Are there any life insights that being Blackpilled has taught you?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Along with all the usual stuff (hypergamy, Briffault's Law, ect.), it has taught me that human beings are inherently solipsistic. Don't expect to get much empathy or understanding from someone unless they are in a similar position or frame of reference as you. "In group" - "out group" behavior is hardwired into us and there is really no escaping it.

It has also taught me that there is no such thing as unconditional love. Human interaction is a constant trade off and balance of "if you do this for me, I shall do this for you." If one person in the relationship feels the balance is off, they will start losing feelings for the other and likely leave, no matter how long they've been paired. Why do you think well over half of all marriages end in divorce?

What about you guys? Has the :blackpill:changed your perception about life in general?

completly destroyed any bluepill cope I had, like "self improvement", career, study, hobbys

But now I can start anew without copes and thus without lies

I watch anime again, eventho it is cringe and edgy mostly, doesnt matter

I have picked up instruments again. Not for recognition, but for myself

I am also opting for several cool career paths. One of which is Park-Ranger (jfl), because I am genuinly interested

And looksmaxing is my self improvement now

So blackpill basically ruined my old life but I can start a new one now

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Made me focus on money since I was essentially booted out the dating/ female validation scene

• +1
dont expect anything and u wont be disappointed

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and balding17yomanletcel
yes it helped me immensely, i live with women and knowing blackpill and observing their behaviours made me realize no women truly loves, just lusts and they will drop everything if you're not the guy they lust, if they loved you in the past they will give you a time window to show that ur low inhibition and regain that lust but they will still look and check out after other guys

had I not known blackpill it would take me long time to see this

• +1