Are there any methods to make a bulbous nose tip smaller without surgery or makeup?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
My nose has a slightly bulbous tip that I want to get rid off. What can I do besides surgery or makeup?

Try getting rid of ur blackheads and whiteheads completely and minimizing ur pore size

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 3832
Try getting rid of ur blackheads and whiteheads completely and minimizing ur pore size
thanks for the advice. I will do that.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2227
how can you even get blackheads out from your nose i swear its impossible pore strips dont do much, and using tools just irritate them

cheers

how can you even get blackheads out from your nose i swear its impossible pore strips dont do much, and using tools just irritate them

cheers
You put your nose under warm water to make the pores on your nose larger and then you squeeze them out with less difficulty. If you squeeze them out without putting your nose under warm water then it's harder to get them out because your pores are more closed.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Unknownjpg
You put your nose under warm water to make the pores on your nose larger and then you squeeze them out with less difficulty. If you squeeze them out without putting your nose under warm water then it's harder to get them out because your pores are more closed.
i see cheers, i have a bulbous nose shape also but tbh it doesnt look that bad especially under lighting looks fine, and most nose surgeons make ur nose look to feminine/havnt worked on males tbh tbh

i see cheers, i have a bulbous nose shape also but tbh it doesnt look that bad especially under lighting looks fine, and most nose surgeons make ur nose look to feminine/havnt worked on males tbh tbh
it's the exact same case with me. My nose looks perfect under lighting because of the more visible dorsal lines but without lighting my nose looks much more bulbous. And my cheekbones are not prominent and my bigonial and bizygomatic are not wide either (both are 12.5-13 cm) which makes my nose looks much worse. But I hope that my face gets wider when I get older since I'm currently 16.

it's the exact same case with me. My nose looks perfect under lighting because of the more visible dorsal lines but without lighting my nose looks much more bulbous. And my cheekbones are not prominent and my bigonial and bizygomatic are not wide either (both are 12.5-13 cm) which makes my nose looks much worse. But I hope that my face gets wider when I get older since I'm currently 16.
your young hopefully gets better, and thats the exact same as me but tbh in irl outside lighting it looks okay, not something i'm going to touch I done slight morphs before with my zygos adding a few mm on the archs and nose looked smaller in the afters my bizygomatic width is good but lacks them cheekbone/zygo arch width on the sides.

your young hopefully gets better, and thats the exact same as me but tbh in irl outside lighting it looks okay, not something i'm going to touch I done slight morphs before with my zygos adding a few mm on the archs and nose looked smaller in the afters my bizygomatic width is good but lacks them cheekbone/zygo arch width on the sides.
Same issue here. I wish my gonials also looked more angular, more pointy and sharp instead of round.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel