Are there any other skinny manlets here?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Just wanted to discuss the pain of being a skinny manlet or as I like to call it “the victim build” I weigh 108 pounds I believe the average adult man can knock me out with a single punch and most gymcels could rape me, I plan on getting a handgun when I turn 21. All my friends treat me as the little brother of the group despite me being the same age or older than all of them, my peers treat me like a child and obviously I’m invisible to women, anyone else deal with this?

Also before you tell me to gain some weight, if I gain weight without going to the gym I just get a fat bloated face and look like shit, I plan on going to the gym with roids when I can land a job and afford it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, EzikoIsHere and Youㅤ
I'm 53kg and I think I'm fat :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
don't be to fat when ur skinny itll make u look shorter. just be astheticly lean
looking like a guy with steroids while being 5'4 is just embarassing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I’m one of them yeah

don't be to fat when ur skinny itll make u look shorter. just be astheticly lean
looking like a guy with steroids while being 5'4 is just embarassing
Yeah I’m gonna try to get a lean prime Chico type physique

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
I'm 53kg and I think I'm fat :feelswhy:
I was that weight a month ago and felt fat so I starved until I reached this weight, only way I can have a good face is if I’m extremely skinny

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
m
Just wanted to discuss the pain of being a skinny manlet or as I like to call it “the victim build” I weigh 108 pounds I believe the average adult man can knock me out with a single punch and most gymcels could rape me, I plan on getting a handgun when I turn 21. All my friends treat me as the little brother of the group despite me being the same age or older than all of them, my peers treat me like a child and obviously I’m invisible to women, anyone else deal with this?

Also before you tell me to gain some weight, if I gain weight without going to the gym I just get a fat bloated face and look like shit, I plan on going to the gym with roids when I can land a job and afford it.
5'8 135 lbs here. having an HTN-Chadlite face as well as having done martial arts for years is doing me a huge favor

No, 15/181cm (wear shoe lifts so I’m taller irl)/ 86kg

Roid or keep coping, Natty lifting is useless in that aspect

Yeah I’m gonna try to get a lean prime Chico type physique
Dude just give up. “Muh lean physique” ur fucking 5’4 and obviously jot genetically inclined to build muscle/do anything for ur appearance :lul::lul:

Dude just give up. “Muh lean physique” ur fucking 5’4 and obviously jot genetically inclined to build muscle/do anything for ur appearance :lul::lul:
Why would I give up when I can achieve chadlite face with one minor cosmetic surgery or even filler, if you think I can’t get a gf with high htn or chadlite face at 5’4” height frauding to 5’7” you are literally a retard I’m sorry

I know a 5'1 hapa Japanese guy with chadlite face who has a cutesy high tier intelligent white gf. But she works out so is probably femdommy .

• Love it
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I didn't even read this entire thread, brother, I'm too thin but my bone mass is very good. Just a while ago I was with a friend who measures almost the same and we are both super thin but you could tell that my bones were better, besides my frame is wide and my ribcage big, I'm skinny as fuck:feelsthink:

U sound like @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet