are there any other users here who are heterosexual as fuck

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
I cant stop thinking about fucking madison beer in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, prone bone, and other sexual positions

i cant be the only person im sure, anyone else feel this way

--COOM FUEL BELOW --

afabc80511a4385192185ea9da6eb827.gif

Madison-Beer-Big-Boobs-Video-1.gif

42ad509db070d9558149e39689f5c7995023c58c.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, lordgandy2000, Sprinkles and 4 others
last one isnt madison

She is rapefuel tbh but colored lenses are so cringey. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I cant stop thinking about fucking madison beer in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, prone bone, and other sexual positions

--COOM FUEL BELOW --

slutpheno

Last edited:

--COOM FUEL BELOW --

Last girl name?

Post more tera coomfuel women tbh ahhhh

Images   2023 06 05T125810275

20230323 143617

I said this to a bunch of my friends when I was drunk the other day. I was trying to articulate how I am legit 100% certain I am straight and am proud of that. I think most straight guys are 75-90% tbh

Personally I like skinny girls with long dark hair and narrow pretty faces; I have for as long as I can remember and my ex was like that. I don't care much about tits or ass as long as there is something there.

1c5125833e3bfbbf775056e0ff8387c2

However when I was a coomer I was obsessed with latina/asian/MENA girls with huge asses, nofap revealed the truth that skinners fog.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii and 5'7 zoomer
I said this to a bunch of my friends when I was drunk the other day. I was trying to articulate how I am legit 100% certain I am straight and am proud of that. I think most straight guys are 75-90% tbh

Personally I like skinny girls with long dark hair and narrow pretty faces; I have for as long as I can remember and my ex was like that.

View attachment 2289796

However when I was a coomer I was obsessed with latina/asian/MENA girls with huge asses, nofap revealed the truth that skinners fog.

I agree. Straight pride is important

what makes you say most guys are only 75 percent straight ? what do they do in contrast to the 100 percenters?

Nah all of us are a bunchg of faggots

I agree. Straight pride is important

what makes you say most guys are only 75 percent straight ? what do they do in contrast to the 100 percenters?
Maybe not most guys but I think like 30-40% are not completely sure of their sexuality. I've just noticed guys saying sus shit sometimes, like once my good friend who I know very well asked me "do you think it would be fun to have sex with a man?" Apparently he just heard something on 4chan about it but what 100% straight man would say something like that?

Component B: there was a scandal in my school where this 15 year old gave more than 30 confirmed people head in the bathroom (I go to an all boys school). There are only around 80 people in the year and I doubt that all 30 are gay, they're just on the gay spectrum to different degrees if they were willing to get head from a guy.

Component C: have you ever been in a changing room and someone says "ew I don't wanna see your dick, that's gay man" I have never understood this. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and don't care about seeing other men's dicks. I think the guys that explicitly don't want to see them are actually scared they wont be able to look away or will get chubbed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Maybe not most guys but I think like 30% are not completely sure of their sexuality. I've just noticed guys saying sus shit sometimes, like once my good friend who I know very well asked me "do you think it would be fun to have sex with a man?" Apparently he just heard something on 4chan about it but what 100% straight man would say something like that?

Component B: there was a scandal in my school where this 15 year old gave more than 30 confirmed people head in the bathroom (I go to an all boys school). There are only around 80 people in the year and I doubt that all 30 are gay, they're just on the gay spectrum to different degrees if they were willing to get head from a guy.

Component C: have you ever been in a changing room and someone says "ew I don't wanna see your dick, that's gay man" I have never understood this. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and don't care about seeing other men's dicks. I think the guys that explicitly don't want to see them are actually scared they wont be able to look away or will get chubbed.
1. what did your friend look like who said this
2. what did the chronic blowjobber look like

Im always curious how face correlates to sexuality

--COOM FUEL BELOW --

Looks. A bit ethnic

1. what did your friend look like who said this
2. what did the chronic blowjobber look like

Im always curious how face correlates to sexuality
1. He'd actually be HTN if he took care of his skin but he has oil and crust all over his face so is low end of average.

02. Fat indian kid. I can't remember anything specific about how he looked

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 18582

Personally I like skinny girls with long dark hair and narrow pretty faces; I have for as long as I can remember and my ex was like that. I don't care much about tits or ass as long as there is something there.

View attachment 2289796

That vid girl is pretty

1. He'd actually be HTN if he took care of his skin but he has oil and crust all over his face so is low end of average.

02. Fat indian kid. I can't remember anything specific about how he looked
Do u think ur friend means like a man man or a feminine boy

That vid girl is pretty
Unfortunately I think she is in a weird fetish relationship where her bf LARPs as her dad and ties n beats her up n shit. Shame cos she looks like such a sweet girl. Lucky guy tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
ofc not
this is faggots.org after all :lul:

a girl like that i want to take her out, treat her nice get to know her etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1