Are there any resources on thugmaxxing?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I’m already gymaxxed and very tatted. Are there any good movies or TV shows about gangsters/thugs? Many women tell me on dates they expected me to come off as indtimidating but that I seem very nice and friendly in person.

What other ways can someone thugmax?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joka, rand anon, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
be natural trying to be something you're not is gonna make you extremely non nt plus it's very retarded

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ascension124
NGL thats not really a falio tho

• +1
They are saying I am nice and friendly on the dates and not acting thugmax. Is this bad?
no its good, a decent % of woman like firm yet kind men. if your attractive its good

• +1
ive found women like the juxtaposition between looking intimidating and being kind, actually acting like a thug is low class and gets u shitty low quality women 👍

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Many women tell me on dates they expected me to come off as indtimidating but that I seem very nice and friendly in person.
brootal, that's what's prob gonna happen to me too when I start dating again:feelswhy:

They are saying I am nice and friendly on the dates and not acting thugmax. Is this bad?
depends on the type of women ur attracting, if they're some sort of mismatch betweeen ur pheno and personality that might be a turnoff to them

depends on the type of women ur attracting, if they're some sort of mismatch betweeen ur pheno and personality that might be a turnoff to them
I think it’s ok for now. I’ll try tk just joke a bit less and be more serious to be more congruent with the intimidating look