Are there any studies that show women have more sex than men?

Temp image B9375C22 0D90 4543 A6F2 B8EECE0FDCA2
Temp image 7263DF96 9AA5 4BFB BA9E 4C9F0A845491

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You have to be more specific about what you mean

Strictly speaking if you mean heterosexual sex then instances of sex must be equal for both genders, since every sex act includes 1 man and 1 woman. What you're probably asking about is the distribution of those sexual encounters and how they differ between the genders

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Estrogen is way more importasnt for libido than testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Estrogen is way more importasnt for libido than testosterone
Not true. That’s why men have higher sex drives than women, it’s due to testosterone and studies prove this

does it even need a study

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Not true. That’s why men have higher sex drives than women, it’s due to testosterone and studies prove this
Its not you fucking retard go take estrogen blockers (which raise test by 50%) and you will get ED

• +1
Its not you fucking retard go take estrogen blockers (which raise test by 50%) and you will get ED
Then explain why men have higher sex drives than women. Explain why studies show it’s because of testosterone. Explain why when people have low sex drives they’re given T.

Yeah sure

Some studies have low sample sizes etc. though

Explain why when people have low sex drives they’re given T.
Because T increases estrogen, and no man would willingly want to take estrogen , so they take T instead.

• +1
Because T increases estrogen, and no man would willingly want to take estrogen , so they take T instead.
Cope reasoning. Studies show its due to t. Explain why men have higher sex drives

You don't need a study to know that any foid with a pulse has a bf and/or talking to a roster of multiple guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
There are but I am too lazy to look for them now.
Doesn’t even need one tbh, as it’s obvious from real life observations.
Women do have way more sex but rather with quality than quantity.
They are more horny and sexually interested than men, if they are with a specific men, they deem highly attractive.
I have zero drive after 1-2 rounds per day with my gf but sometimes she wants up to 6-7. This also aligns with my experiences with other women before her.

The studies say it’s directly due to testosterone. Prove that estrogen has more of an influence than T for sex drive

dominating personalities =/= higher sex drive

The desire in men is just greater. Studies show that
Oh my god what the fuck do studies matter if a study told you to jump off a clip would you do it ? Jew

Because virtually every user here who's taken anti-estrogens, which increase testosterone and decrease estrogen has experienced decrease in sex drive, just use the search tool 🤦‍♂️

I PERSONALLY HAD IT FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME, AND REVERSED MY SEX DRIVE BACK WHEN I STARTED TAKING ESTROGEN, FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: MisterMid and IndraBC
Oh my god what the fuck do studies matter if a study told you to jump off a clip would you do it ? Jew

Because virtually every user here who's taken anti-estrogens, which increase testosterone and decrease estrogen has experienced decrease in sex drive, just use the search tool 🤦‍♂️

I PERSONALLY HAD IT FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME, AND REVERSED MY SEX DRIVE BACK WHEN I STARTED TAKING ESTROGEN, FAGGOT
Studies > your opinion

I never said estrogen doesn’t play a role in sex drive, but not as much as testosterone especially for men. That’s why men have higher sex drives than women.

Use your brain for a second, obviously men and women have the same amount of sex

Use your brain for a second, obviously men and women have the same amount of sex
you’re thinking about it the wrong way lmao

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Studies > your opinion

I never said estrogen doesn’t play a role in sex drive, but not as much as testosterone especially for men. That’s why men have higher sex drives than women.
Studies broo studies

studies that tell you red meat and sunlight is bad for you bro, listen to dr. shekelstein bro, the STUUDIEES BROOO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Jova
Studies broo studies
View attachment 3191569
studies that tell you red meat and sunlight is bad for you bro, listen to dr. shekelstein bro, the STUUDIEES BROOO
Men have higher sex drives than women. It’s due to testosterone and that’s so fucking obvious. Quit being a retard