Are there any ways to fix a bulbous nose without surgery?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I have a giant ass nose that ruins the proportions of my face. What should I do?

squeeze the tip your nose for 30 minutes daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, eclipsoo, Deleted member 8758 and 6 others
No they are not

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I have a giant ass nose that ruins the proportions of my face. What should I do?
save for rhino.

if you have a giant nose, then you’d need rhino despite getting minor non-surgical results (which is unlikely to happen anyway$

If you have a thick nose skin, you might be able to reduce the nose tip size minimally by applying Topical corticosteroids (preferably Hydrocortisone, because its weaker therefore it has less risk for withdrawal side effects) on the skin daily. That will thin the skin out on your nose tip, making your nose reduce in size and become more defined. If you use it after applying tretinoin, it will be even more effective. However you should know that it has side effects, such as withdrawal after stopping it (if its potent and you use it daily for longer periods of time).

• +1
Reactions: someone.something_, blatonslatt, SkullDynamics and 1 other person
There are also various injections, like lipolytics alone or mixed with corticosteroids, they give you quite fast but sometimes unpredictable result, plus it may be not permanent in case of lipolytics, it depends. It's better to start with lowest doses in case you are going this route.
About surgeries - there are some minimally invasive, like when they reduce excess tissue with a laser and it can be done under local or twilight anesthesia, which is generally much easier on your brain than general anesthesia.
This video is about injections, guy did it himself. He tried lipolytics only first, but was not satisfied with result and added corticosteroids later. "Nose slimmed down so much I was afraid it will become Michael Jackson type botched". Don't mind a bit gay uncanny look of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
There are also various injections, like lipolytics alone or mixed with corticosteroids, they give you quite fast but sometimes unpredictable result, plus it may be not permanent in case of lipolytics, it depends. It's better to start with lowest doses in case you are going this route.
About surgeries - there are some minimally invasive, like when they reduce excess tissue with a laser and it can be done under local or twilight anesthesia, which is generally much easier on your brain than general anesthesia.
This video is about injections, guy did it himself. He tried lipolytics only first, but was not satisfied with result and added corticosteroids later. "Nose slimmed down so much I was afraid it will become Michael Jackson type botched". Don't mind a bit gay uncanny look of him.

were the results permanent?

did he specify what exactly persisted or not?
Pardon, I thought you were talking about the other kind of procedure. The results of the guy are pretty persistent, the only concern he had is that it's possible to overdo it and you would end up with "hanging nose" with destroyed cartilage, he was lucky to get the exact right dose but he recommends doing in smaller first and see how it works.

• +1
Reactions: MoggedToSuicide
Pardon, I thought you were talking about the other kind of procedure. The results of the guy are pretty persistent, the only concern he had is that it's possible to overdo it and you would end up with "hanging nose" with destroyed cartilage, he was lucky to get the exact right dose but he recommends doing in smaller first and see how it works.
How would the cartillage get destroyed? Dont the steroids just make the skin thinner? Btw thx for the reply

Hydrocortisone

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838