Are there benefits to including dietary estrogen foods?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Are there benefits to including dietary estrogen foods? Ive been suffering from some health issues and chronic stress for some time. I'm fairly high test and my body is really big. I noticed that when i eat estrogen foods or drink beer that my stress reduces a lot and I look visibily better. I normally look sickly. Is it possible that my estrogen levels are too low?

Are there benefits to including dietary estrogen foods? Ive been suffering from some health issues and chronic stress for some time. I'm fairly high test and my body is really big. I noticed that when i eat estrogen foods or drink beer that my stress reduces a lot and I look visibily better. I normally look sickly. Is it possible that my estrogen levels are too low?
I’m pretty sure some level of estrogen helps with bone growth and muscle growth. Stress reducing a lot would mean testosterone would increase though so i’m not sure what you’re saying.

I’m pretty sure some level of estrogen helps with bone growth and muscle growth. Stress reducing a lot would mean testosterone would increase though so i’m not sure what you’re saying.
maybe its a nervous system or bone issue. My back has grown really big but my clavicles didnt grow any bigger. Its causing breathing problems.

maybe its a nervous system or bone issue. My back has grown really big but my clavicles didnt grow any bigger. Its causing breathing problems.
hey man if you want to lend me some of your leftover testosterone I wouldn’t complain