Are there blackpilled girls ?

D

Deleted member 28758

Bronze
Redpill girls dont exist but blackpill maybe.Hear me out.Like a girl whos butt is flat or have no titties or just ugly.They may,be right ? Also there is one girl in my class who dont have a very big butt but another girl got a big fat ass.I think she mad and she now have started wearing tight jeans and trying to remove the shirt from the butt to make it look bigger.What a whore

Last edited:
Redpill girls dont exist but blackpill maybe.Hear me out.Like a girl whos butt is flat or have no titties or just ugly.They may be right ? Also there is one girl in my class who dont have a very big butt but another girl got a big fat ass.I think she mad and she now have started wearing tight jeans and trying to remove the shirt from the butt to make it look bigger.What a whore
Yes

unattractive girls still can get sex

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, datboijj and Deleted member 28904
Redpill girls dont exist but blackpill maybe.Hear me out.Like a girl whos butt is flat or have no titties or just ugly.They may,be right ? Also there is one girl in my class who dont have a very big butt but another girl got a big fat ass.I think she mad and she now have started wearing tight jeans and trying to remove the shirt from the butt to make it look bigger.What a whore
Woman are born blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, subhuman incel, PrisonMike and 2 others
unattractive girls still can get sex
bro even unattractive guys can lol just hire a prostitute or just try to manipulating them,go to your nearest pimp he will give you good advice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes, the ones that go to the gym, buy expensive clothes and get surgeries.
Specially the typical IG gold digger type that wants to marry a rich guy, those are blackpilled af because everything they do is focused on looking and behaving as good as possible to succeed in life (read: getting the cuck's money with a divorce and start earning passive income after that).

Women know looks and status matter from the age of 10
Makeup and frauding and socialmaxxing instagrams before even high school nowadays, posting TikTok thirst traps, jealousy spiking their friends, manipulating men. Only going for good looking guys/ popular kids.

All this shit happens nowadays before even 15.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, litaz, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Do you mean girls that understand the concept of lookism?

What? There are more redpill girls than blackpilled girls by a significant margin. There’s 2 whole subreddits dedicated to redpilled women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
Girls are naturally more obsessed with this stuff, like some examples Ive noticed

always knowing how to pose to look their best (this is achieved by hours of practice in front of a mirror so they can do it anytime later)
if a girl likes you she will constantly do stuff to make herself look better around you, e.g. constantly pull her jeans up to assmaxx

I could write more but no one cares prob so whatever lol

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Every single woman is blackpilled, look at their actions, they improve their looks every single day.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and subhuman incel
All women are so called "blackpilled" ever since they came out the womb.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and subhuman incel
They are basically blackpilled from birth, but they don't have a name for it, they just know looks are everything

true but not with good looking boys
Looks like someone hasn’t heard the term “dumpster diving” wait till u get the blackpilled tf out.

I mean habits are fucking chadlite son tinder let alone young ugly land whale do the math, why are woman so delusional cuz they fucking chads all of em

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Tf there’s a greycels take over here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Yes but only if they were a man before or had an experience pretending to be a man.

Girls are naturally more obsessed with this stuff, like some examples Ive noticed

always knowing how to pose to look their best (this is achieved by hours of practice in front of a mirror so they can do it anytime later)
if a girl likes you she will constantly do stuff to make herself look better around you, e.g. constantly pull her jeans up to assmaxx

I could write more but no one cares prob so whatever lol
Lol if you think this is in their DNA to be like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467