are there clavicle implants for fix sloped shoulders?

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
this is really upsetting looking at my frame at this point i dont have motivation to go to gym because of it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kmscurry, LastHopeForNorman, Mastermind and 3 others
Post pic of frame with blurred out face

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Post pic of frame with blurred out face
classic ecto body, however i dont have any shirtless pics ill just show you clavicles

i guess theyre sloped because of poor posture during puberty they should be like this obviously

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Copius Maximus

• +1
classic ecto body, however i dont have any shirtless pics ill just show you clavicles

i guess theyre sloped because of poor posture during puberty they should be like this obviously

tbh i was more interested in seeing the ratio of your head vs shoulder width but you cut out the top part...

imho you cant see shit from these pics and it looks average to me. You might not be the next david laid but just hit the fucking gym

• JFL
tbh i was more interested in seeing the ratio of your head vs shoulder width but you cut out the top part...

imho you cant see shit from these pics and it looks average to me. You might not be the next david laid but just hit the fucking gym
i literally only meant clavicle shape not my frame lol

Copius Maximus
i think it is possible

Your frame is very good, top tier even. You have the potential to develop cannon shoulders (if you inject tbh)
You're just lazy brah

• +1
Sloped shoulders look like this

Tlchargement

• +1
Check your posture first before resorting to insertions

• JFL
Your frame is very good, top tier even. You have the potential to develop cannon shoulders (if you inject tbh)
You're just lazy brah
its decent enough to hear that i got wide shoulders even though i never been to gym in my life and my bideltoid is average

Check your posture first before resorting to insertions
its not about posture its bone shape

Clavicle widening osteotomy also squares ur shoulders a bit more, as well as increasing clavicle length

• +1
Clavicle widening osteotomy also squares ur shoulders a bit more, as well as increasing clavicle length
cost?
Id maybe consider in like 5 years when im gymaxxxed already
also i heard recovery is way easier than after ll

cost?
Id maybe consider in like 5 years when im gymaxxxed already
also i heard recovery is way easier than after ll

Yeah more simple recovery, but expensive its like 30k dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
this is really upsetting looking at my frame at this point i dont have motivation to go to gym because of it
sloped clavicles, apparently you can only increase clavicle length via surgery but not clavicle shape

Pics gone.

• So Sad
Jus gym max lol