Are there filters added to pics like this?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
so like this pic?

He takes the pic, what are all the steps he probably does editing/filter etc before it gets posted?

Rtfgghrtr

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, fogdart and 1 other person
honestly when you have such a big following you would probably have someone that does it for you
although he looks fairly normal in that pic, it's good skin but attainable good skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, aBetterMii, Lmao and 4 others
so like this pic?

He takes the pic, what are all the steps he probably does editing/filter etc before it gets posted?

View attachment 1922014
Why do all these models have their mouth open during pictures? I can't take them serious, no matter how good-looking they might be, retarded Mouth breathers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
honestly when you have such a big following you would probably have someone that does it for you
although he looks fairly normal in that pic, it's good skin but attainable good skin
Of course It's edited. Why wouldn't he have someone professionally select and edit his photos for him when it's his livelihood.

The whole point is to make the edits looks plausible. Most people, even Chads don't hold up well under the cold hard scrutiny of the photographic lens.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and subhuman incel
Why do all these models have their mouth open during pictures? I can't take them serious, no matter how good-looking they might be, retarded Mouth breathers.
Gives the illusion of a larger jaw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21340, Lmao and 4 others
So much
Change ratio to full screen or use snap that has default
Makes your face look less narrow
Skin smoothing shit
That sparkling shit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 22627, alriodai and 1 other person
simon rex bj GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
IMG 20221025 131148
:lul::lul::lul: prolly some horny gay indian somewhere in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Moggie, aBetterMii and 10 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
I always run my pics through snapseed before posting them on social media

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, zharupodrugu, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Chin height looks taller, their knowledge of frauding is insane
Yerger is gigachad anyway even if he obviously use filters and edits his pictures
We saw him in motion on the camera with minimum make up and he mogged to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
so like this pic?

View attachment 1922014
>Download FaceApp
>Use hollywood or hollywood 2 filter under the "impressions" tab
Bingo! your facial blemishes are all gone.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
>Download FaceApp
hollywood filter looks obviously fake though from what I've seen, no one would use that in reality on IG without ppl knoiwng

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, fogdart and thereallegend
hollywood filter looks obviously fake though from what I've seen, no one would use that in reality on IG without ppl knoiwng
It doesn't at all. if you don't use the maximum settings. If you use the lowest setting of Hollywood filter it works really well. The differences are minor

@Germania thoughts on the hollywood filter?

Probably color corrected, but I don't consider that filtering. The shine on his nose and cheek, and the wrinkles between the eyes indicate to me the picture is not filtered, at least not globally filtered, always possible he did some spot filtering.

Definitely did some work on lightning and shadows. All photos should be at least slightly edited but its should look very subtle unless u wanna look like some retarted currycel.
IMG-20210207-WA0004.jpg

I always run my pics through snapseed before posting them on social media
have u noticed snapseed corrupt your photos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and OldRooster
no this is a real chad. tik tok chads' videos and pics are filtered to hell though

It doesn't at all. if you don't use the maximum settings. If you use the lowest setting of Hollywood filter it works really well. The differences are minor

I use it from time to time, but only hollywood filter on lvl 1 maximum 2, but this is too extreme for many pics.
I also helped a friend to get a better Tinder account and gave all his pics Hollywood Filter lvl 3 or even 4 I think (not sure if it really was 4). He's low inhib and is using the pics, he's never been called out and it's working quite well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and fogdart
Most guys have success online fraud a bit and/or know how to pose and make good pics. You just have to be careful not to portray someone else, like many women do, but just polish yourself up a bit.

This guy has a Chad instagram account. Sure he's good looking, but his pictures are still extremely edited, especially the eyes. Everyone who is successful does it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Amnesia and fogdart
>Download FaceApp

I use it from time to time, but only hollywood filter on lvl 1 maximum 2, but this is too extreme for many pics.
I also helped a friend to get a better Tinder account and gave all his pics Hollywood Filter lvl 3 or even 4 I think (not sure if it really was 4). He's low inhib and is using the pics, he's never been called out and it's working quite well.

u gotta pay to get that filter though right?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and fogdart
u gotta pay to get that filter though right?
Yes but it’s cheap like $10 a month. Buy one month edit all your current pics and cancel subscription

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Amnesia
If they have 10k+ followers the chances they edit skin and color and even bones on photos they upload is like 90%

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, fogdart and Amnesia