Are there going to be less Hapas because JBW isn't going to work in SEA as much anymore?

?

• Hapa population will increase in the next 30 years

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hapa population will decrease bc women are getting more blackpill from social media.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
JohnMelmoth

JohnMelmoth

Iron
JBW is real

But how real will it last?

what the fuck are u talking about

sea is getting exponentially easier for whites due to exposure theory

1 girl gets a white bf, then all the girls in her friend group get jealous and think they wanna get one too. so more and more girls become accepting to the idea after they realize how much better whites are compared to their local men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
JBW becoming less powerful just means that the 40s white balding janitor won't get laid anymore, not that white men won't get laid anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ElBastardo and Deleted member 45175

Literally the duality of SEAmaxxers

1 girl gets a white bf, then all the girls in her friend group get jealous and think they wanna get one too. so more and more girls become accepting to the idea after they realize how much better whites are compared to their local men
so do you think there will be more hapas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
JBW becoming less powerful just means that the 40s white balding janitor won't get laid anymore, not that white men won't get laid anymore
This. Ugly or unattractive can't just go to SEA anymore. That doesn't mean attractive won't be successful, and Hapas will probably continue to grow domestically because I regularly see mixed couples in California (one of the states with highest Asian population).

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
For one thing JBW can't become less powerful because it doesn't exist. And for another a balding white janitor in his 40s was never able to get laid in the first place.

This. Ugly or unattractive can't just go to SEA anymore. That doesn't mean attractive won't be successful, and Hapas will probably continue to grow domestically because I regularly see mixed couples in California (one of the states with highest Asian population).
The fact that white Chads have to resort to fucking ugly jungle gooks is proof JBW is bullshit. @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

They get jealous of her new money and greencard

Sub 5--JBW doesn't work. If you are MTN to HTN you will probably have better luck. Obv, the better looking you are the better your chances. I don't think you need to be Chad tier in SEA.

Sub 5--JBW doesn't work. If you are MTN to HTN you will probably have better luck. Obv, the better looking you are the better your chances. I don't think you need to be Chad tier in SEA.
I don't think it's worth traveling to some shithole to betabuxx an ugly, flat, monkey gook

They get jealous of her new money and greencard
and taller height, more handsome, preferred skin colour, bigger dick :)

stay seething deathnic. youll never have this

• Hmm...
Well it will work if you want to be there anyways because the cost of living is cheaper. I mean if you can get remote work, even a small pittance of a normal Western salary and you are legit living like a king.

For one thing JBW can't become less powerful because it doesn't exist. And for another a balding white janitor in his 40s was never able to get laid in the first place.
where are you from?

and taller height, more handsome, preferred skin colour, bigger dick :)
You don't have any of those except skin color
stay seething deathnic.
I am white you dumbass in fact my skin is around the same tone if not lighter than yours
youll never have this
Once again you don't have any of those feature except skin tone and will never have unpaid sex with a foid however you seem to be having a good time having sex with other men for free faggot.

jbw works as a sub5 even in UK with asian girls

if i went to asia as a sub5 white id be a god.

• Hmm...