Are there hot girls in the south?

U

UglyShortGuy

Banned
The southern part of U.S, like Alabama, and Georgia. Basically redneck majority white states

Are there any hot girls there? I was born in New York but would love to check out the south

yes but they are 3 miles away. each of them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and nvck_pilled
yes but they are 3 miles away. each of them

I actually am considering moving to the south tbh, New York is just too expensive

Don’t know how well it would work considering I’m an ethnic JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Short Ugly and Brown and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes but watch out south is known for racism

I actually am considering moving to the south tbh, New York is just too expensive

whats ur race bro?

>Ethnic
>South

I’m no burgerland citizen but pick your place so carefully

Yes, they are called Southern belles.

you are 24. if you want to settle down now is the time tbh you have a job and everything. if you settle down i would not go for NP school. just work up the ranks in one hospital and get in managerial position. know that you will take a pay cut if you move out of city. Texas is pretty good there are a lot of ethnics. no one will fuck with you if you get a gun

you are 24. if you want to settle down now is the time tbh you have a job and everything. if you settle down i would not go for NP school. just work up the ranks in one hospital and get in managerial position. know that you will take a pay cut if you move out of city. Texas is pretty good there are a lot of ethnics. no one will fuck with you if you get a gun

I don’t wanna be a betabux though if I do get married, how do I know if a girl really loves me?

Also I have considered Texas

I don’t wanna be a betabux though if I do get married, how do I know if a girl really loves me?

Also I have considered Texas
you don't make a lot of money. if she refuse to work full time with you she is not worth it.