are there non surgical ways to lengthen the clavicles?

J

je moeder

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Your clavicles keep growing till your 30 iirc
I dont think there is way to get some significant gains if you are in your 20s, your growing rate is probably couple mm per year or less. The best you can do is just to hit gym and build muscle, you can expanse your ribcage with some exercises so it might help you to look a little bit bigger.
If you are in late teens or early 20s then hgh might help you to achieve a little bit wider clavicles if you are lucky.

Only way is to get surgical clavicle lenghtening (up to 2.5cm per side)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 2658, middayshowers and 3 others

5 cm in total is a good improvement if the person have average clavicles tbh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
thanks mate, fucking sucks tho as i have awfull clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and needsolution
Hang jezelf op met een touw, dan krijg je gegarandeerd een langere nek

• JFL
Reactions: je moeder
Your clavicles keep growing till your 30 iirc
I dont think there is way to get some significant gains if you are in your 20s, your growing rate is probably couple mm per year or less. The best you can do is just to hit gym and build muscle, you can expanse your ribcage with some exercises so it might help you to look a little bit bigger.
If you are in late teens or early 20s then hgh might help you to achieve a little bit wider clavicles if you are lucky.

Problem with clavicle Lenghtening is that scapula isn't widened. Isn't better to find surgeon who would perform distraction osteogenesis on both scapula and clavicle. I know IT would be obscure but isn't typical osteotomy to widen obscure too? Only Leif Rogers and Eppley do this from my info.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and je moeder
Problem with clavicle Lenghtening is that scapula isn't widened. Isn't better to find surgeon who would perform distraction osteogenesis on both scapula and clavicle. I know IT would be obscure but isn't typical osteotomy to widen obscure too? Only Leif Rogers and Eppley do this from my info.
wouldn't clavicle lengthening also make them structuraly way less strong and make it so they break a lot easier?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
wouldn't clavicle lengthening also make them structuraly way less strong and make it so they break a lot easier?
I doubt because new bone made after DO/osteotomy is way more dense than regular bone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and je moeder
Yeah it was my concern too at first i thought scapula will just follow along without problems but there is a lot muscles attached to this and clavicle lenghtening alone can cause problems in future such like joint pains etc
I always recommend everyone to do their own research and talk with multiple doctors to get best possible option. I was never interested in clavicle lenghtening since my clavicles are pretty wide for my manlet height suprisingly so im not expert when it comes this procedure, i have seen some articles on this, how it looks

and no, there are doctors in Russia willing to perform clavicle lenghtening by distraction osteogenesis as well, if someone is highly interested in this procedure then i recommend to find every possible doctor, ask them in person how it everything looks, possible outcomes and if its possible lenghten scapula as well.

however idk if some looksmaxxer is willing to pay that much for wider shoulders, i dont want to imagine price of clavicle + scapula lenghtening

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5385
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and je moeder