Are there sny actual incels here?

D

Deleted member 20379

6.5 PSL 6'4 24 inch bideltoid Jocklite
Are there any actual incels that cant get girls from dating apps etc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, SLA and FailedNormieManlet
doubt it. most incels don’t use looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I cant get women

Yes there are KHHV in here, idk if there’s any stereotypical incels that weigh 400lbs and have neck beards though, those type would be on incels.is I think

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, subhuman to mtn and gymmaxedhorse
me. im ugly as fuck and plan to kill myself soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, Bakin donuts 🍩, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
I use tinder and then when I try to meet up with them they try to swindle me out of cash via deposits.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Are there any actual incels that cant get girls from dating apps etc?
me, but im not hateful. I'm just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I would say 20% are actually incels
Most are normies with autism

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 20379
Most are incels, but most haven't given up like truecels. They still have fight left in them hence the looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I'm truecel:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Actually most people here are incel :feelskek:

Yes there are KHHV in here, idk if there’s any stereotypical incels that weigh 400lbs and have neck beards though, those type would be on incels.is I think
ye stereotype incel is dumb maybe true in united states of niggerland but theres many truecels here that are doomed by looks alone no need to look like that

27 year old virgin, last dating app adventure was one match in 7 weeks. I joined this forum right off incels.me. There are some incels here but they don't last long, they get bullied off :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 20379
27 year old virgin, last dating app adventure was one match in 7 weeks. I joined this forum right off incels.me. There are some incels here but they don't last long, they get bullied off :feelshehe:
I tried to sign in in incels.me a couple of time but they never let me in?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lawton88 and SLA
I don't know how much incels are here, But I do know we have WAY too much Larpers here

ye stereotype incel is dumb maybe true in united states of niggerland but theres many truecels here that are doomed by looks alone no need to look like that
I honestly haven’t seen many trucels here, at least in the ratings section I rarely see them, I’d consider a 5’2 normie with a small frame to be a trucel but people usually just post face so hard to tell, I’ve never seen anyone as deformed as bo2cel tho and that’s around the tier I’d consider trucel, there’s a fat short Indian here I forget his name but I think he’s trucel too, the fella with the glasses

I'm a normie retard who spams the same shit

Don't care. We, Chads, have taken the Incel title for ourselves. You all lost it. It's ours now! Move on. Find a new name.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5892 and Cheesyrumble
Don't care. We, Chads, have taken the Incel title for ourselves. You all lost it. It's ours now! Move on. Find a new name.
The trucels on here like @Zer0/∞ keep posting self depreciating shit trying make me feel bad for them. Just lose weight bro. Come on.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
average incel is 6'4 with a jawline and hunter eyes but cant get pussy because of female hypergamy

The trucels on here like @Zer0/∞ keep posting self depreciating shit trying make me feel bad for them. Just lose weight bro. Come on.
That's one step. Then you'll need to build muscle, hence mog other guys in front of women. Guys can't stand a muscular brute in tight shirts. That robs them of female eyes as she gawks at the muscle man. Brutal. And trust me, by then, you won't need to approach women. They'll chase you. ;)

There's only two type of people that are not incel

1. Player that gets girls regularly
2. In a LTR with a woman you truly feel attracted to

Losers that fuck women they're not really attracted to just to get a nut are still incel

Me. I'm 43 and not had a date since 31. I was a virgin until 28, so it's not like things were great before 28.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
What's the story?? :Comfy::Comfy:
Mistaken for 15-16 until I was 22/23. Was basically an appearance reject and bullied/excluded terribly. A framecel with astute babyface. At 21 I was 126 pounds at 5'9 which isn't a good look. Had bilateral width of 16 inches.

Took me some years to get my damaged self esteem back, but also had a decent glo-up from 22-26. I filled out and physically changed considerably. I got up to 158-160lbs without lifting weights or fat gains. To put on nearly 30 pounds of muscle after 21 without touching the weight room is unheard of to many, but it happened to me. I was just a super late developer.

Honestly you would say "no way are you 21" if I posted photos of me at 21.

• So Sad
Mistaken for 15-16 until I was 22/23. Was basically an appearance reject and bullied/excluded terribly. A framecel with astute babyface. At 21 I was 126 pounds at 5'9 which isn't a good look. Had bilateral width of 16 inches.

Took me some years to get my damaged self esteem back, but also had a decent glo-up from 22-26. I filled out and physically changed considerably. I got up to 158-160lbs without lifting weights or fat gains. To put on nearly 30 pounds of muscle after 21 without touching the weight room is unheard of to many, but it happened to me. I was just a super late developer.

Honestly you would say "no way are you 21" if I posted photos of me at 21.
well atleast u ascended:Comfy::Comfy:

Do u still look kinda younger than ur age now?

well atleast u ascended:Comfy::Comfy:

Do u still look kinda younger than ur age now?
Yes. I look middle 30's.

I didn't ascend. I had one brief gf at 30-31 and a one night stand at 28 with a Thai woman.

Yeah im 20 yo khv

yes im incel

• Hmm...