Are there times where guys that are less attractive than you get a girl that you want?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
Gymmaxxed dude who was 5'4 scored a bad bitch who was taller than him at my school, he cheated as well jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Gymmaxxed dude who was 5'4 scored a bad bitch who was taller than him at my school, he cheated as well jfl
gigachad

and no, there is no girl i want because they are all beneath me. i am an elite therefore i have never been cucked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 5892
girl i crushed on who is less attractive than my current gf crushes on a guy that would be considered incel in this forum (legit recessed chin no jaw)

indeed, just be first/social circle theory

NT + said gym + probably good face + low inhib

After trying
1. betabuxxing using my family's money
2. grindr

can safely conclude it's ovER

NT + said gym + probably good face + low inhib
Yea this is true, he was a pretty funny guy and was a friend haver. Was able to beat everyone's ass if he wanted too, I don't know if he was roided but his muscles looked huge on his frame, like jeff nippard.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Yea this is true, he was a pretty funny guy and was a friend haver. Was able to beat everyone's ass if he wanted too, I don't know if he was roided but his muscles looked huge on his frame, like jeff nippard.
The maybe natty. Jeff Nippard is like 4'11, he literally has natty amount of muscle but it's so compressed he looks massive because he knows when to pose and how to pose

girl i crushed on who is less attractive than my current gf crushes on a guy that would be considered incel in this forum (legit recessed chin no jaw)
Aren’t you a hardcore black piller

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Yeah. Looks preferences + personality

normal bro like i know looks matter but why do u ask that?
I remember you saying nt was cope and telling me was coping for saying people were affected by not being nt

I remember you saying nt was cope and telling me was coping for saying people were affected by not being nt
I wish I was NT, I would even sacrifice inches of my height for it

Charisma and your vibe is everything

Nt helps but looks do more. I think nt like 0.5 psl
Tbh if you are NT you can be 4/10 in term of looks and still slay
The way I see it
with ADHD it's 5/10
with aspergers 6/10
with "heavy" autism 7/10
and that's the MINIMUM, where you can date the bottom of the barrel. For a loving non-cheating no used up 30something woman I believe you need to add another 2 to each

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and subhuman to mtn