Are there types of baldness sensitivity not just to do with DHT? like prolactin

Well?

• There are underlying things we don't know yet/ or types of hair sensitivity we think is just dht

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Its all just dht

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
What I mean is, are there types of hairs that are DHT sensitive to say,

bloodflow from skull
or sensitivity to prolactin not just dht

or is it all jsut dht sensitivity?

Not just DHT, because it's from any androgen like test and steroids, DHT is just more androgenic than test. Some people lose hair from test.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Not just DHT, because it's from any androgen like test and steroids, DHT is just more androgenic than test. Some people lose hair from test.
Yeah but those some. Will we ever categorize whose hairs have a certain androgen susceptibility or no

Yeah but those some. Will we ever categorize whose hairs have a certain androgen susceptibility or no
If male pattern baldness runs in the family dumbass

what I mean is if we wil ever know which types of hairs are more dht, or just t sensitive.

sometimes killing dht is enough for some hairs.
Or are there CERTAIN hairs that will die from just T more than others even when both have dht hyper suppressed

or is it just generally uniform sensitivity to androgens nad dht is hte worst of them

There's a thing with tvrsp1 deficient or too much don't know which but it still related to androgens

Some 15 year old kid bald not slick but looks like old man and supposedly doesnt respond to finasteride or minox? https://www.researchgate.net/public...ir_Loss_in_the_Trichorhinophalangeal_Syndrome
Largepreview

But going back to post on prolactin there really isn't much you can do regardless for hair we barely know much for AGA itself if you have this your cucked I guess or some other mutation since the only things they will put you on is minox or fin either way or you can shoot in the dark testing exp chems that will either drain your cash or cause cancer jfl and grow one hair.

But going back to post on prolactin there really isn't much you can do regardless for hair we barely know much for AGA itself if you have this your cucked I guess or some other mutation since the only things they will put you on is minox or fin either way or you can shoot in the dark testing exp chems that will either drain your cash or cause cancer jfl and grow one hair.
which one causes cancer lol

SAG or Purmo A frizzled agonist etc to name a few

Do you think if your maternal grandfather is nw7 everyone gets pwnd by that?