are there woman that simp for ER?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Diamond
Like how woman simped for Ted bundy or Richard Ramirez. Edgy femcels type girls be like saying he was hot or nah?

My oneitis is an edgy femcel type bitch that keeps saying I look like elliot rodgers, I take this as a bad thing because the online sentiment is that he was just alright looking. Although you can't deny his cheekbones.

ik i'm coping i just want opinions

Attachments

• elliot.jpg
    elliot.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Gonthar, owlofathena and 4 others
i found a girl in a youtube comment section in one of the videos on elliot rodger saying "idk about you but this guy is pretty hot" or something like that i just remember the word hot

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, sickdawgie and vermillioncorefan
Like how woman simped for Ted bundy or Richard Ramirez. Edgy femcels type girls be like saying he was hot or nah?

My oneitis is an edgy femcel type bitch that keeps saying I look like elliot rodgers, I take this as a bad thing because the online sentiment is that he was just alright looking. Although you can't deny his cheekbones.

yea there are girls who simp for him i’ve seen. tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and ryuken
mostly just attention whores simp for ER
er was a manlet and autist

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and sickdawgie
on tiktok alot of ER glaze account are run by women

i found a girl in a youtube comment section in one of the videos on elliot rodger saying "idk about you but this guy is pretty hot" or something like that i just remember the word hot
It was definitely some kid

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
He has no simps, he has no appeal, even his posture is offputting and visibly retarded

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
He has no simps, he has no appeal, even his posture is offputting and visibly retarded
People here saying there are tiktoks where girls simp and accounts run by woman

People here saying there are tiktoks where girls simp and accounts run by woman
Its either severe autists or men in disguise. We dont care about that now do we

If there's women simping for that subhuman Ted Bundy, there's some for Elliot too

Difference is that Elliot is too recent and niche to incels, so he can never get the same type of audience, while instead nobody gives af about some boomercel from the 90s

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
Yeah. Women love men who have committed murder and rape. If you haven’t committed those things, you’re inadequate

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If there's women simping for that subhuman Ted Bundy, there's some for Elliot too

Difference is that Elliot is too recent and niche to incels, so he can never get the same type of audience, while instead nobody gives af about some boomercel from the 90s
Pahahahaha do not compare bundy to rodger

One is charming and the other is a low iq retard whos chinky, nerdy with zero charm

Besides that theyre looksmatched and bundy is white

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Pahahahaha do not compare bundy to rodger

One is charming and the other is a low iq retard whos chinky, nerdy with zero charm

Besides that theyre looksmatched and bundy is white
Best Bundy Candid
Theodore bundy walks forward and waves to tv camera as his indictment for the january murders

vs Elliot just casually chilling on a bench
IMG 20240701 173837

the original hybristophilia sub got banned

Last edited:

Yes, there are girls who used simp for Elliot Rodger, but they turned out to be attention seeking whores.

here is the thread, but the videos got taken down;
mostly just attention whores simp for ER
er was a manlet and autist

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Yes, there are girls who used simp for Elliot Rodger, but they turned out to be attention seeking whores.
View attachment 3008195

here is the thread, but the videos got taken down;

Femcel non nt

funny how he was only statusmaxxed enough to get girls after his death lol brutal

yes
some truecrimecommunity foids love him jfl

my oneitis kinda like him and yeah there are ER simps