Are There Women Who Are Into Fat Guys?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
How's it other fat and obese guys get women? Maybe I am just extremely ugly.

If you are tall with good frame and you don’t hold fat in your face then yes women will still like high bf% men.

If you don’t fit those criteria you’re better off being lean.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Danish_Retard, fauxfox and 1 other person
If you are tall with good frame and you don’t hold fat in your face then yes women will still like high bf% men.

How the fuck do fat and obese guys not hold fat in their faces? Also I have seen two fat curries with women, one guy was taller than me, close to obese, but with an ugly girl, the other was shorter than me also very fat but with an ok looking girl. For some reason I thought she was smiling at me but she was actually looking away and seemed to be disgusted by me, despite being with a fat manlet.

I mean it’s not ideal physique but it definitely beats being too skinny

yes other fat girls

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
How the fuck do fat and obese guys not hold fat in their faces?
Everybody has different fat distrubution some people just hit the genetic lottery and their faces never get fat even at high bf%.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
FYI when girls say they like dadbods, they don't mean some skinnyfat guy with a beer gut, they mean a strong framed muscular guy who is still physically active, but just has to happen a larger belly without ab definition because instead of chicken and protein shakes they consume burgers and beers.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
I overheard some female friends back in high school and the consensus was clear; they're hot, but only if they have chud cock and know how to treat a lady, i.e. the thick gentleman type. Short is a bonus, but only so far as they're comfortable in their own skin. Take dogs as an analogy; the chihuahua is loud and impolite, whereas the pitbull is more confident and has a bigger dick. The same is true for guys, only with humans you have to tame and manipulate them to perform certain tasks. Dogs only do what they're hardwired to since birth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Growth Plate
U hve to be the most pathetic user on this forum at this point jfl

yeah fat = power

I overheard some female friends back in high school and the consensus was clear; they're hot, but only if they have chud cock and know how to treat a lady, i.e. the thick gentleman type. Short is a bonus, but only so far as they're comfortable in their own skin. Take dogs as an analogy; the chihuahua is loud and impolite, whereas the pitbull is more confident and has a bigger dick. The same is true for guys, only with humans you have to tame and manipulate them to perform certain tasks. Dogs only do what they're hardwired to since birth.
What the hell are you talking about? I have never seen an obese or ugly guy impress women with masculine behavior. This is red pill bullshit, we all know women talk stupid crap, you have to inspect their actions and behavior to understand their true nature.

My guess is OP is oblivious to this logical deduction, and is speaking only of normal weight females.
No dude even landwhales hate me.

What the hell are you talking about? I have never seen an obese or ugly guy impress women with masculine behavior. This is red pill bullshit, we all know women talk stupid crap, you have to inspect their actions and behavior to understand their true nature.
How thick is your tarse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Nvm you have chihuahua energy; I can tell your soldier isn't buff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Yeah, some want big tall fat guys to crush them. As long as you are tall there's a type for you.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
all fat people are ugly without exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
FYI when girls say they like dadbods, they don't mean some skinnyfat guy with a beer gut, they mean a strong framed muscular guy who is still physically active, but just has to happen a larger belly without ab definition because instead of chicken and protein shakes they consume burgers and beers.
Yeah like an off season bodybuilder kind of, anything past that is cope lol foids will virtue signal that it isn’t tho

this is like asking are there women into manlets or trucels

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

" Not holding făt in your face" mean good bones? Being făt is imbosible to not have far in your face, women usually doesn't look bad If they have a bit a puffy face, but for a guy is detrimental

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Growth Plate
" Not holding făt in your face" mean good bones? Being făt is imbosible to not have far in your face, women usually doesn't look bad If they have a bit a puffy face, but for a guy is detrimental
Everybody has different fat distrubution some people just hit the genetic lottery and their faces never get fat even at high bf%.

Maybe if you are slightly chubby u can get some lesbian bitches but facial Leanness is masculine so generally being fat isn’t good unless you want to attract gays who are into bears or lesbian women stick with being healthy bodyfat

If the fat guys are tall and have a good face then yes.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055