are there women with low standards who are attractive

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
are there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Rea
Yes but then someone will notice it and the simps will enter and then their standards are low no more

It's like finding a good stock for half the price

They exist but someone takes advantage of it real quick

Market imperfections type shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, BeanletMogger, thorns and 6 others
Yes but then someone will notice it and the simps will enter and then their standards are low no more

It's like finding a good stock for half the price

They exist but someone takes advantage of it real quick

Market imperfections type shit
More like free market

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Rea and Klasik616
Yeah younger girls I see it all the time in my school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, thorns and Rea
yes but they are fat

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Yes, it’s called use up late 30s whores who would settle down with any subhuman as long as she has the power in the relationship and is provided for

• So Sad
No and here’s why :blackpill:

It’s the cycle of life. Attractive women will have many men DMing them and trying to socialize with her in attempt to get with her, thus all of the men trying to get with her will make her BELIVE she’s high value and increase her ego and how she views herself. That is why all women view themselves as stacy. So obviously when she sees those couple chads that DM her she is going to make that her standard. When you hear woman say I have a “type”. That comes from my root of ego. She feels she’s so special, that she has a special type; and Chad is her own special type. Obviously it’s not. it’s all woman’s type. There is no attractive female with low standards. That’s just how the reproductive cycle works. If a woman is high-quality, she will go for other high-quality men (chads). And the only way for a woman to know if she’s high-quality is the way other men treat her.

So basically, if you’re not, Chad, it’s over. :blackpill:

• So Sad
yeah, until they go through college or hop on a dating app and see the type of guys lining up to date her

• So Sad
I don't know anything about women

But I can generalize about humans

Some women will be intelligent enough to actually require intellectual stimulation, the same way some of you can't possibly imagine piping a dumb hoe and never getting bored unless she was Stacy

Even then it would grow tiresome to maintain a partnership forever with a dumb person

These hot, smart women, naturally would have the highest egos as well and you'd have to really lay the game on

Khhv brainiac :ogre:

• So Sad
NO lmao. Don't believe these bluepillers here.

• So Sad
Yes HQNP ones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and thorns
The absolute state of dot org in 2024

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ElTruecel
Exceptions always exist