Are these boyos chads ?

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Apparently my oneties or onties whatever, the girl i liked, hooked up with them and 10 other boys in 4 months. Am roping goodbye boyos.
Bitch said why to my roping jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 9380, far336 and 1 other person
Lol no just some NT faggots

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
The first one has high sex appeal i can just see it

• So Sad
Reactions: Adreyan
Keep it coming. I gotta feel better
Hey you!
EE6706CD E5EB 4141 9C54 AA48DA049B2E

Yes you king, You mog the shit out of those high tier normies. You are a slayer, you are beast.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10652 and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7098, Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380 and Spartacus1-
Fuck that thot. I opened tinder and better looking girl said cute to me and a thot super liked me. If this shit does not work, i will megadose some shit.

Are u psl 5?

While you rot your oneitis is being banged by 10 chads suifuel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: far336 and Adreyan
Yeah about that.

Fuck. She said she knew i liked her from 7 months prior.
Hey you!
View attachment 846240
Yes you king, You mog the shit out of those high tier normies. You are a slayer, you are beast.
While you rot your oneitis is being banged by 10 chads suifuel.
Raw doged by big dick Chads but the bitch said she will marry me xd. And talking nicely, wants to meet tomorrow. I am gonna fuck her and head the fuck away. btw, found another bitch let's see where this goes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me

464cb3d9235faaa390084b11f7812878.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Spartacus1-, Warlow and 1 other person
she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me

Read the full thing. I am gonna fuck her and head the fuck away.

Ok this shit is dead but here is a lil confirmation. I will notify if i fuck her tomorrow .
Jflflflfl

she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me
she will marry me

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
You didnt get it, right bro?

You didnt get it, right bro?
I get it bro. I am not simping this thot. I will just fuck her and complete my desire of a fucking year.

Am just over the moon that the hotter chick said i am cute. Fuck my oneties. 20 bbc after i fuck her idc. Jfl
Cagagacca

I get it bro. I am not simping this thot. I will just fuck her and complete my desire of a fucking year.

Am just over the moon that the hotter chick said i am cute. Fuck my oneties. 20 bbc after i fuck her idc. JflView attachment 846478
she took multiple BBC'S and you will still fuck her? Destinymaxxing i see

she took multiple BBC'S and you will still fuck her? Destinymaxxing i see
She did not take bbc but whatever i wanna fuck her once. Then i will move on with other chicks.

cope, op is miserable cunt
Not anymore. When she said that : yes. I just don't fucking care now. Will look for other girls after rawdogging her tonight.

Fuck that thot. I opened tinder and better looking girl said cute to me and a thot super liked me. If this shit does not work, i will megadose some shit.

ngl that 3rd pic where she's doing a yoga split got me rock hard, holy fuck she has beautiful feet

if your subhuman oneitis gets these guys theyre not chad (and theyre not. i just saw their pics)

• Love it
Not anymore. When she said that : yes. I just don't fucking care now. Will look for other girls after rawdogging her tonight.
damn u gonna rawdog her after every chad left his load inside her

• JFL
idk
mirin avi

• Love it
damn u gonna rawdog her after every chad left his load inside her
Yes then i can die peacefully don't mind couple of stds. Gonna give them to other sluts. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
I mog the second guy to Pluto and back. 1st guy is sex appealed max and 6 185 something am 175 cm. Face was he mogs me slightly. Half a psl.

No. I hate noodles.
pm pics of the whore

lmfao women are disgusting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Apparently my oneties or onties whatever, the girl i liked, hooked up with them and 10 other boys in 4 months. Am roping goodbye boyos.
Bitch said why to my roping jfl.

2 is subhuman. 1 looks retarded but at least have some masculinity. I can see why he might have some lay here and there but objectively he isn't above average lmao.

• Love it
2 is subhuman. 1 looks retarded but at least have some masculinity. I can see why he might have some lay here and there but objectively he isn't above average lmao.
I am going on a date with better looking foid. Than my oneties so idc much about her after sex the other night.
Uftsfuf

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII