Are these glasses a looksmin?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Wanted to get some frames to better harmonize my face but these look too big, but idk I could be wrong.

0D26F870 D2E2 4398 B956 BDDEDC648221

A471D2F8 BDF1 4000 AD2D 4D2428060616

looksmin

darktriad if dye hair honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Kingcel32
They are fine but honestly your eyearea is fucked up, you will stay a subhuman for the next 70 years

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Kingcel32
They are fine but honestly your eyearea is fucked up, you will stay a subhuman for the next 70 years
Yup eye area is greatest weakness, regardless still got to make the most of what I got.

Yup eye area is greatest weakness, regardless still got to make the most of what I got.
1634199768 891e512c 15ec 4a02 a6fa 5dd3e980724c

Even with the best jaw and the best cheekbones of the world you are fucked, make something, try trenbolone (for eyebrow), try to fix your eyes.
Without a good eyearea everything you will do is useless buddy

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
is that for fashion or bad eyesight?

• +1
Yes they are a no-go

• +1
is that for fashion or bad eyesight?
Was just to wear, Didn’t realize they were gold frames so it makes me look like I’m trying to hard.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
View attachment 1731872
Even with the best jaw and the best cheekbones of the world you are fucked, make something, try trenbolone (for eyebrow), try to fix your eyes.
Without a good eyearea everything you will do is useless buddy
Don’t know if I have that severe of an eye area tbh, regardless I will attempt to fix my eyebrows and eyelashes.

Was just to wear, Didn’t realize they were gold frames so it makes me look like I’m trying to hard.
if you don't need glasses then don't wear them. glasses gives the impression of weak genes( bad eyesight). only wear if you can't see well without them tbh or have a bad eyesight

• +1
if you don't need glasses then don't wear them. glasses gives the impression of weak genes( bad eyesight). only wear if you can't see well without them tbh or have a bad eyesight
I have to wear glasses anyways, mainly for driving and seeing farther away, just wanted to try some different frames ngl

• +1
Reactions: mortis
They’re cool enough. Try the thick framed ones, might help you fraud eye area better.

If you have chad features everywhere except eyes, glasses are a good max actually

• +1
They’re cool enough. Try the thick framed ones, might help you fraud eye area better.

If you have chad features everywhere except eyes, glasses are a good max actually
Ok, I’ll try to find some frames that are thicker then, eye area is my greatest weakness and it’s the hardest to fix so hopefully some good frames can help some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I have to wear glasses anyways, mainly for driving and seeing farther away, just wanted to try some different frames ngl
i would go for other frames tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18244
Ok, I’ll try to find some frames that are thicker then, eye area is my greatest weakness and it’s the hardest to fix so hopefully some good frames can help some.
1FBD1422 24BD 4C3F 9DB3 D930A9CC6C62
Something like this, preferably by a brand like Ray ban or something, but whatever if it’s not, as long as it has the nt hipster look

• +1
You’re handsome brocel :Comfy:
You need to get in the gym and Jon Skywalkermaxx

And lose the glasses

• +1
icehoodmaxxing works for your eyes, you could benefit from it

• +1
Doesn’t that destroy eyelashes though?

your eye area will still be fucked up without hardmaxxing, but itll at least take your eye area out of the sub4 category

• +1
View attachment 1732123
your eye area will still be fucked up without hardmaxxing, but itll at least take your eye area out of the sub4 category
How long until I see results? And will it be permanent because I will only be able to do it for around two months until I go back to school, at that time I will have practically no opportunity to do that without looking like an absolute weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
How long until I see results? And will it be permanent because I will only be able to do it for around two months until I go back to school, at that time I will have practically no opportunity to do that without looking like an absolute weirdo.
that photo is over the course of a month when i first joined this site, idk if its permanent, cause i still do it everday but it lasts more than 24 hours

get an icemask from amazon, apply it 2 times a day for like 15-20 minutes, youll see results in like 1-2 weeks. for your lower eye area, you could try fillers

• +1
I assume this means yes. Would you recommend different frames or no glasses?
yes, glasses are always looksmin.. not only because of the optic..

glasses means = bad or low health and bad health is ALWAYS a huge problem.. because instinctivly women want sex with a man with good health.. good health = good genes to offspring

fat/shot/bad skin or glasses = unhealthy = women wouldnt desire you

you can use contact lens or even surgery..

• +1