Are these good dosages for heightmaxing?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
CJC-1295 5000 mcg weekly, split between Monday and Thursday (I bought it from Peptide Sciences—4 vials for around $240 for a month's supply. It's arriving on July 8th).

MK677 25 mg before bed (I just bought it from Chemyo).

Aromasin 12.5 mg, 3 times a week. (My dad is bringing it over tomorrow)

I have Ipamorelin, but I feel like it’s too much. Tell me in the replies, I have 6 months before my growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, h111 and 14vic
Bump

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and h111
looks good

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
IMG 7769

I showed it to a doctor and he said I have around 6 months left

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
  • +1
Are you really 6’1 barefoot? How tall do u want to be bro
Yeah I’m 6’1 barefoot my dad is basically 6’3 so I want to be around his height

Add 6 iu HGH

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and CoreSchizo
Yeah I’m 6’1 barefoot my dad is basically 6’3 so I want to be around his height
You can easily fraud tbh 6’1 barefoot is a solid height, I think if you have the money it’s better to save up for face surgeries and such

• +1
Its cheap and dont have a source you can go to a gym and ask someone for it
I would ask my dad for it but he already bought all of this shit for me and he got angry when I bought mk677 so I have no idea how I’m going to get it I work out at home I don’t go to a gym

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I mean none of this stacks up to actual HGH but not bad

• +1
CJC-1295 5000 mcg weekly, split between Monday and Thursday (I bought it from Peptide Sciences—4 vials for around $240 for a month's supply. It's arriving on July 8th).

I have Ipamorelin, but I feel like it’s too much. Tell me in the replies, I have 6 months before my growth plates close.
looks good, i recommend doing blood tests frequently to see if any value is too high/low

• +1
  • +1
thats for you to decide. Its not harmless, but will def give you the best chance of growing
I’m kinda scared of my organs growing too much from it idk

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
View attachment 3016928
I showed it to a doctor and he said I have around 6 months left

@Rigged Bad cycle??

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
@Rigged Bad cycle??
Core is a shitposter whose made a post like this 20x and never listens + he lie about doing a diy surgery and people somehow believed him

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Core is a shitposter whose made a post like this 20x and never listens + he lie about doing a diy surgery and people somehow believed him
My bad didnt knew that

• +1
Cope

What do you have against me bro?

What do you have against me bro?
Nothing this ive js seen this same post alot from u and u always get ppl answering, wasting ppls efforts if ur js not gon listen, and u stack looks the exact same as it did before except u removed ipa and mk…

Nothing this ive js seen this same post alot from u and u always get ppl answering, wasting ppls efforts if ur js not gon listen, and u stack looks the exact same as it did before except u removed ipa and mk…
This is my stack I didn't remove ipa and mk
- 12.5mg of Aromasin daily

- 15mg of MK-677 daily

- 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly

- 300mcg of Ipamorelin daily

-4iu of hgh

- 15mg of MK-677 daily

- 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly

-4iu of hgh
For how many weeks are you going to do it?

• +1

- 15mg of MK-677 daily

- 5mg of CJC-1295 weekly

-4iu of hgh
Thats too much cjc thats 700 mcg a day…

• +1
Thats too much cjc thats 700 mcg a day…
I have actually benefited a lot from using this much CJC-1295 my body composition is so much better now.

Also add ancillaries look at the post

Here i js sent a list of them js scroll down and read replies in that

I js assumed ppl knew to take them but apparently its not common sense to avoid side affects

Mb was driving

5k is too much, that dose is biochemically precarious, normally with DAC u have a half life that sustains elevated igf and gh for a long time, but at these doses the dynamics change ur overwhelming ur somatotropic axis and causing disproportionate GH release that disrupts the feedback loop between the hypothalamus pituitary gland and peripheral tissue causes pituitary desensitization to add to this long lasting stimulation of GH receptors speeds up proteoglycan and collagen synthesis beyond what they should be, so u get remodeling of connective tissues and skin which is just acromegaly, the insulin resistance that comes from dysregulation increases metabolic strain risks hyperglycemia and fat redistribution + extreme water retention hides muscular definition, ruins the point of most gh therapy in pharma, also sustained HIGH igf1 increases oncogenic risk thru boosting cellular proliferation and supressing apoptosis in predisposed tissues

This isnt a case of u overusing it, uve gone way further than u should, ur inviting systemic dysregulation that will permanently fuck u up

• +1
Mb was driving

5k is too much, that dose is biochemically precarious, normally with DAC u have a half life that sustains elevated igf and gh for a long time, but at these doses the dynamics change ur overwhelming ur somatotropic axis and causing disproportionate GH release that disrupts the feedback loop between the hypothalamus pituitary gland and peripheral tissue causes pituitary desensitization to add to this long lasting stimulation of GH receptors speeds up proteoglycan and collagen synthesis beyond what they should be, so u get remodeling of connective tissues and skin which is just acromegaly, the insulin resistance that comes from dysregulation increases metabolic strain risks hyperglycemia and fat redistribution + extreme water retention hides muscular definition, ruins the point of most gh therapy in pharma, also sustained HIGH igf1 increases oncogenic risk thru boosting cellular proliferation and supressing apoptosis in predisposed tissues

This isnt a case of u overusing it, uve gone way further than u should, ur inviting systemic dysregulation that will permanently fuck u up
ChatGPT?

• +1
I’m on a low dose and I’m taking 500mg of metformin daily
25mg is huge, metformin is unhealthy af and doesnt solve the issue, it works around the old one while not solving it and creating new ones, mk677 can be used once with a long break, its really strong, use ipa in the morning instead, 200-400mcg

25mg is huge, metformin is unhealthy af and doesnt solve the issue, it works around the old one while not solving it and creating new ones, mk677 can be used once with a long break, its really strong, use ipa in the morning instead, 200-400mcg
What r u talking abt metformin is sate it causes vit deficiences, if someone doesnt know how to solve that then they shouldnt be running anything

It reduces mTOR but thats a negative for way better positives