Are these hunter eyes

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
D1_PNG.png

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The good type eyes. Idk about hunter tho nigga. You should know better orangecel

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Yes they’re hunter.

• Ugh..
Reactions: vanillaicecream
No they're not hunter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Clark69, Deleted member 19620 and 2 others
describe the eyes in more details
The eye is made up of three coats, which enclose the optically clear aqueous humour, lens, and vitreous body. The outermost coat consists of the cornea and the sclera; the middle coat contains the main blood supply to the eye and consists, from the back forward, of the choroid, the ciliary body, and the iris.

That's your boyfriend?

too vertically big, round, and tryhard to be hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, It'snotover and vanillaicecream
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Ethnic frauder

he looks bad very weird pheno ugh
I hope you realize what a faggot you sound like

You’re too desensitized to your faggotry. You sound like a woman

Good eye area considering his eyes are not squinted, they are somewhere in the middle. He technically fits most of the requirements, but what he lacks is low supraorbitals, that’s it.

Good eye area considering his eyes are not squinted, they are somewhere in the middle. He technically fits most of the requirements, but what he lacks is low supraorbitals, that’s it.
he looks he is constipated jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
no bro he is very visibly tensing his face
He is surely clenching his jaw, but tbf idk about his eyes. If he is squinting then they must be bad, but to me they do look good except for his under eye area. Idk why everyone on this site when sees a decent eye area calls for the squint, while some models like dellisola surely have good eyes but they really squint a lot.
what looks bad is his too high gonial angle, but he will still get women regardless because he mogs the average man.

He is surely clenching his jaw, but tbf idk about his eyes. If he is squinting then they must be bad, but to me they do look good except for his under eye area. Idk why everyone on this site when sees a decent eye area calls for the squint, while some models like dellisola surely have good eyes but they really squint a lot.
what looks bad is his too high gonial angle, but he will still get women regardless because he mogs the average man.
I am 90% sure he is squinting.

I am 90% sure he is squinting.
I don't see any fold in the upper eyelid area, so i don't think. Maybe he is squinching aka raising his lower lid, which could eexplain why he has that aegyo sal.