Are they both real Sisters ???

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sub5inchcel, justinzayn and 3 others
good for him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and currylightskin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Gonthar
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: gtfo
they don't look comfortable either and like it is being staged
This marriage is staged as well right?

Cumskincope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
he married an ugly olga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but yeah still aeons better than your own women, i suppose he won
So you don't consider ugly whites as whites?

what about this

looks brahmin, high class and good looking, not average hindu dindu lol
wdym? Brahmins are Hindu. He is not brahmin. He is Hindu jat.

wdym? Brahmins are Hindu. He is not brahmin. He is Hindu jat.
whatever bro keep cherrypicking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you spent some hours looking at videos like that and this already says how much of a worshipping cuck you are. where's your EE stacy if brahmins or whatever are so high SMV in europe?

whatever bro keep cherrypicking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you spent some hours looking at videos like that and this already says how much of a worshipping cuck you are. where's your EE stacy if brahmins or whatever are so high SMV in europe?
Whatever what? first, you say he "looks" brahmin and not "Hindu dindu" what does even dindu means? and brahmin is just a caste in Hindu religion. and second I didn't spend hours looking for this - 1 youtube search hardly takes a minute. as a matter of fact, I already followed their channels years before they married. who the fuck even are you? you have serious problems my man. get therapy.

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Whatever what? first, you say he "looks" brahmin and not "Hindu dindu" what does even dindu means? and brahmin is just a caste in Hindu religion. and second I didn't spend hours looking for this - 1 youtube search hardly takes a minute. as a matter of fact, I already followed their channels years before they married. who the fuck even are you? you have serious problems my man. get therapy.
all i know is that you want to racemix with european girls. that's bad

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
i comprehend that you're fantasizing about racemixing without having had success with european girls, muh brahmins are super high SMV
I can do whatever I want chimp. You are definitely a Clown tho, I am not even Brahmin. Do you even know what Brahmin means or is, do you know anything about the caste system or do you just go calling every light skin Indian a brahmin?

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
I can do whatever I want chimp. You are definitely a Clown tho, I am not even Brahmin. Do you even know what Brahmin means or is, do you know anything about the caste system or do you just go calling every light skin Indian a brahmin?
don't know and not interested. good luck but don't be too deluded, indians aren't high SMV in EE lol

• JFL
don't know and not interested. good luck but don't be too deluded, indians aren't high SMV in EE lol
I will say the same thing to you, Good luck but don't be deluded, Indians are the highest SMV in EE after Whites.

Another day another slay,normal day in the life of a curry

• Love it
Damn she's cute. I wonder ๐Ÿค” how you a chadpreetlite like you do. Probably bag some legit EE Stacy.

• +1
when u looks better but still I ain't got no social life:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
looks brahmin, high class and good looking, not average hindu dindu lol

• JFL