are they looksmatched? why does she reject him ?

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
16444354741181.png
15882400741900s.jpg
16536451902370.jpg

the guy

and the girl
maxresdefault.jpg
43782.jpeg

are they looksmatched?
first guy desperately tries to gain love of a girl, but she rejects and rejects him meanwhile leaving obvious signs and hints that she actually likes him and want to start a family with him . what could be a reason for such behavior? bad upbringing of a girl or its just her character?

the guy looks handsome to me, a blue eyed 6ft tall russian guy with his own philosophical theory that gained a popularity among many people of eastern europe

she is average girl too, not really far from average at least.

i dont fuckin understand

@
TheBlunderYears
@TheBlunderYears @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore @
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @V@volcelfatcel @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
galego123
@galego123 @
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire @
Übermogger
@Übermogger @justbentbro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Manu le coq, Johanjohan and 6 others
Who is this fuck

he has a good facial development, obviously
grew up eating good food

@HerpDerpson he looks exactly like you , you better keep attention to the comments. might get really good life advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and HerpDerpson
Your friend has autism vibes tbh.. Maybe that's why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Hold the fuck on! Sitting here thinking about my nation’s leader and political shit here in Belarus, let me think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
Your friend has autism vibes tbh.. Maybe that's why
hqdefault.jpg

yes something wrong with him tbh, whenever he tries to act nt he gets beaten up by normies
thats why he embraced the philosophy of terpenie just to avoid tough situations irl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson he looks exactly like you , you better keep attention to the comments. might get really good life advice
No advice for my face, brother.

she is above average, shes a HTB facially, if she has a shit body that cold her bring her down to a becky
her face is clearly above avreage:
above average coloring, good harmony, good eye color, eyebrows, even her lips are cute

meanwhile that dude is a 2/10 on a best day

She's a 6/10
He's a 2/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 13332
she is above average, shes a HTB facially, if she has a shit body that cold her bring her down to a becky
above average coloring, good harmony, good eye color, eyebrows, even her lips are cute

She's a 6/10
He's a 2/10
whats 2/10 about him?

She's a 6/10
He's a 2/10
he is 6/10 and girl is below average in russia

• +1
i dont understand how a guy like him would fall for this rat looking ugly foid, he mogs her to suicide with his superior face and body

• +1
whats 2/10 about him?
he literally don't even have an average feature in theses pictures you posted expect from narrow vertically eyes
he got recessed maxilla, shit mandible, shit lips, shit facilah iar, shit coloring, shit skin aging (wrinkles on forehead), shit eyebrows, no eyelashes, shit body, most likely short, shit body
he is 6/10 and girl is below average in russia
View attachment 1795970
@loksr theses are the guys you warned us about, they think they're looksmatched with an average or above average girl and think they're GL, "muh hypergamy" nah dude just ugly

that girl is not that attractive but she is clearly leagues above him lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and incel194012940
he literally don't even have an average feature in theses pictures you posted expect from narrow vertically eyes
he got recessed maxilla, shit mandible, shit lips, shit facilah iar, shit coloring, shit skin aging (wrinkles on forehead), shit eyebrows, no eyelashes, shit body, most likely short, shit body

@loksr theses are the guys you warned us about, they think they're looksmatched with an average or above average girl and think they're GL, "muh hypergamy" nah dude just ugly

that girl is not that attractive but she is clearly leagues above him lol
bro she is below average girl in russia, and every guy can get a hot girl here even if ugly. its all about presence

about his face, he looks standart face , simple guy from the crowd. i wouldnt call him ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20452, justbentbro and 1 other person
bro she is below average girl in russia, and every guy can get a hot girl here even if ugly. its all about presence

about his face, he looks standart face , simple guy from the crowd. i wouldnt call him ugly
because you're not a homosexual
i'm bi sexual and i can tell whose ugly or not, in the pics you posted he looks like a creep pedophile that will try and guilt my 12 year old daugther into a relatinoship w him

look i never said he "can't get into a relatinshiop w her" because of his look
i'm rating their attractiveness that's all, it's subjective

i see 2/10 girls w 7/10 guys
and 7/10 girls w 4/10 guys
etc etc etc everyday, it means mostly nothing, i'm just saying looks wise she's above him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
because you're not a homosexual
i'm bi sexual and i can tell whose ugly or not, in the pics you posted he looks like a creep pedophile that will try and guilt my 12 year old daugther into a relatinoship w him

look i never said he "can't get into a relatinshiop w her" because of his look
i'm rating their attractiveness that's all, it's subjective

i see 2/10 girls w 7/10 guys
and 7/10 girls w 4/10 guys
etc etc etc everyday, it means mostly nothing, i'm just saying looks wise she's above him
i mean bro i have thousand posts about gosha , i know what you are saying
he looks like a standart guy to get a normie wife in russia, something about his mentals imo

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i mean bro i have thousand posts about gosha , i know what you are saying
he looks like a standart guy to get a normie wife in russia, something about his mentals imo
i don't know how it goes in russia not going to judge or talk
just know that dude look like a pedo creep, he looks like in his late 30s still wanting Jbs and shit

i understand if she's not attracted to him physically, there's literally nothing attractive about him, even his blue eyes don't halo him because he got no good coloring (have you noticed that most ppl that look good w blue eyes have some average or above average coloring? this dude got below average coloring)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, incel194012940 and Deleted member 13332
just know that dude look like a pedo creep, he looks like in his late 30s still wanting Jbs and shit

i understand if she's not attracted to him physically, there's literally nothing attractive about him, even his blue eyes don't halo him because he got no good coloring (have you noticed that most ppl that look good w blue eyes have some average or above average coloring? this dude got below average coloring)
he really is a fucking creep, stalking this little 20 year old girl that is not some stacy while him being 38
you are spot on with his physiognomy
@TheBlunderYears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and justbentbro
I’m rly curious abt this

if you have a pic of 50 average people to compare to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and alriodai
he really is a fucking creep, stalking this little 20 year old girl that is not some stacy while him being 38
you are spot on with his physiognomy
@TheBlunderYears
dude just needs to shave all that shit facial hair, he wouldn't look that creepy (ugly) pedo look
he can softmaxx, he got a good base, even tho i can clearly see he's balding, he still can softmaxx and ascend to some normie or htn

• +1
yes something wrong with him tbh, whenever he tries to act nt he gets beaten up by normies
You think he's self aware? If not, he's a legit mentalcel. I feel like his looks (yes, it all comes down to looks again) just don't support this kind of behavior.
Like in the photo where he's flexing. Either he's not aware and is completely mental or he's aware and doing it as a joke. But for it to be funny, his physique, funnily enough, needs to be worse, like fat or very skinny. Also he's ginger, so facial hair doesn't work for him.
I think they'd be looksmatched if he fully softmaxxed (the woman is makeuped and possibly frauded in the photo). Her "signs" aren't worth thinking about, the only IOI is P2V, as they say.
If he's a philosopher, he's probably overrating how important personality is for attraction, I'm sure that's the case considering that he looks like a bum.
Tldr he needs to learn that looks matter and softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and justbentbro
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and justbentbro
  • +1
You think he's self aware? If not, he's a legit mentalcel. I feel like his looks (yes, it all comes down to looks again) just don't support this kind of behavior.
Like in the photo where he's flexing. Either he's not aware and is completely mental or he's aware and doing it as a joke. But for it to be funny, his physique, funnily enough, needs to be worse, like fat or very skinny. Also he's ginger, so facial hair doesn't work for him.
I think they'd be looksmatched if he fully softmaxxed (the woman is makeuped and possibly frauded in the photo). Her "signs" aren't worth thinking about, the only IOI is P2V, as they say.
If he's a philosopher, he's probably overrating how important personality is for attraction, I'm sure that's the case considering that he looks like a bum.
he is inventor of razumism , he is aware of everything. but every genius becomes mentally ill at one point

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, HerpDerpson, incel194012940 and 1 other person

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 13332
dadb24ad5f0d49ebc91b947c565a6e85.jpg

normie in russia imo

this guy actually knows how to communicate with women, you need to beat the shit out of them whenever they question you, this is what op guy lacks, he's just too soft with foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
he is aware of everything
He might be trying to prove (to himself too) that he can be attractive in spite of his looks and weirdness.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 13332

She's a 6/10
He's a 2/10
Legit rater here. He isn't 2/10 more like 3/10 tbh.

But yeah. He's delusional if he expects her to reciprocate.