ARE U FUCKIN MIRIN BRAH

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, eyearea, WastedYouth and 10 others
say whatever you want about him but he literally lived his life, low inhib maxxed to the core while we're rotting here. he had the life we all wished we had

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 5875, CursedOne and 10 others
low class shitskin tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, 6485b025t, Deleted member 5746 and 8 others
He's an inspiration, lived life to the maxxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 6789
goat

gone but never forgotten

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Nigga died? How?

Apparently he was roidmaxxing over there on a steroid holiday. Guy took way too many chances pushing his body’s limits. A shame really but not at all surprising

Tumblr ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1 500

Apparently he was roidmaxxing over there on a steroid holiday. Guy took way too many chances pushing his body’s limits. A shame really but not at all surprising
Atleast he died while slaying not while rotting

• +1
Reactions: Cares

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Incoming, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
Nigga Im 11% body fat at 16 stop coping
jfl@ high inhib skinny kid that says nigga online but goes quiet in front of blacks from the hood

Without that jaw the video would be a cringe compilation

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 2634
FUAAAARRRRKKKKKK

• Love it
Indeed, but image a boneless subhuman attempting that jfl
attempting what getting in shape and enjoying life lol?

No,that autismo dance moves jfl
Iv seen skinny smaller guys at raves vibing out and dancing, some of them are really good. Its just fun to dance to music you like and not give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
EVERYONE HAS A BITTA ZYZZ CUNT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6789
His brother is also a slayer. Brown boy lifting game might be legit ngl.

• Love it
Mirin zyzz since 2010. As a miscer, i miss him a lot. Nowadays the fitness industry is trash.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen and Deleted member 6789
Yes, i am.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 5292
Dark Triad Chestbrah Took his shine away

Chestbrah

As the temperature continued to increase, Zyzz managed to regain conciousness. He was still in the sauna, and his heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout his body. Unable to get himself up off the floor, Zyzz begins a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging him closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, he manages to open the door and collapses on his back outside.

Zyzz manages to crawl out of the sauna not realising that there is a person standing next to him, observing him, almost as if mocking him. As Zyzz lay on the tiled floor gripping his chest in pain after being unable to both completely move his body completely out of the sauna and unable to identify the person as his vision has deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets him, in an enthusiastic tone. "S..Said?" slurs a disoriented Zyzz. It is indeed 'Chestbrah'.

"You took everything from me.." yells Said while gripping Zyzz's hair, lifting his head up to make close eye-contact.
"S-Said, please, call an ambo, i'm ****ed up..." slurs Zyzz, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over himself.
"Yes, yes, brother, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Said in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down Zyzz's shorts to grab his penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not so godly now, huh, brother? Tastes like mortality" taunts said again.

"LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW BROTHER. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN **** MY OWN GIRL WITHOUT HER WANTING TO WATCH VIDEOS OF YOU, MY OWN BROTHER, FLEXING AS I PUMP AWAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH FOR ALL THESE YEARS. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO CELLTECH, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR **** UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ME, YOUR OWN DEAR BROTHER." yells an infuriated Said, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

"Said.... You raped a boy... you deserve none of those things.. But i'll still love you as my brother" Replies Zyzz, with all his might. "Now please... get me an ambulance."

"I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, brother, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Said before beginning to roll Zyzz onto his stomach. "I am going to **** you, brother. I am going to **** you, and i'm going to cum inside you. Then you will cum in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, brother."

Said begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down Zyzz's shorts.