Are ugly/ insecure women hostile to attractive men?

saint

saint

Silver
This is hardly, if at all, talked about online. Anyone else experience this?

For me, it’s always the overweight and ugly women that give me dirty looks and death stares when I’m minding my own business. I’m talking about fat women with dark skin patches on their necks, or women that look smelly or have fucked up facial proportions. The type that would make me sick to my stomach just thinking about touching their bare skin, yet they’d turn their nose up at me in public.

I’ve also noticed this is happening to me with women in their mid-20s to mid-30s, after I’ve been simultaneously getting a lot more attention from jbs and hoes

Side note: I also feel like these are the type of women that black guys mainly go after. So it’s like those comments women make online, like “Ever since I gained weight white men stopped flirting with me” yet these are probably the same type to act hostile towards white men instead of potentially facing rejection or embarrassment

Typical female projection / manipulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and BrokenCharm
Good Looking women just act uninterested as if you are less than them. Only times they act interested is if the person is rich or famous, usually. They always look down on everyone, they are so accostumed at getting catcalled that they feel too above of their real value.

Ugly woman don't give a damn about anything by default, they dont take care of themselves that much, they dont get constantly complimented so they dont mind offending anyone. Not always the case obviously, just the ones you seem to mention.

To me the most kind people i have ever met were actually ugly old women, but that's a different matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
no they simp

chad is life

Good Looking women just act uninterested as if you are less than them. Only times they act interested is if the person is rich or famous, usually. They always look down on everyone, they are so accostumed at getting catcalled that they feel too above of their real value.

Ugly woman don't give a damn about anything by default, they dont take care of themselves that much, they dont get constantly complimented so they dont mind offending anyone. Not always the case obviously, just the ones you seem to mention.

To me the most kind people i have ever met were actually ugly old women, but that's a different matter.
Really? Idk for me very attractive women that are close to modelesque are some of the nicest women I know. There’s zero ego involved when I talk to them

A person can be ugly and still choose to develop a broader view of life and the world while overlooking superficial beauty. Regardless of their gender. Sometimes it feels like only men can reach true enlightenment

And ugly old women are usually either scared of me or hyper sexual and touchy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BrokenCharm
Honestly yes gl women are generally nicer. Even if they reject you, they don’t feel the need to bring you down

Ugly women on the other half will be mean about it and tell everyone they rejected you, sometimes they are obviously interested ( staring etc ) and will still treat you like dirt especially if you don’t even acknowledge their existence .

I know people will say I larp but I had more success with hot chicks than other women, wether sexually or friendly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?

For me, it’s always the overweight and ugly women that give me dirty looks and death stares when I’m minding my own business. I’m talking about fat women with dark skin patches on their necks, or women that look smelly or have fucked up facial proportions. The type that would make me sick to my stomach just thinking about touching their bare skin, yet they’d turn their nose up at me in public.

I’ve also noticed this is happening to me with women in their mid-20s to mid-30s, after I’ve been simultaneously getting a lot more attention from jbs and hoes

Side note: I also feel like these are the type of women that black guys mainly go after. So it’s like those comments women make online, like “Ever since I gained weight white men stopped flirting with me” yet these are probably the same type to act hostile towards white men instead of potentially facing rejection or embarrassment

i have experienced this ( i got called gay)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
and they just act so shameless dawg like nah

Honestly yes gl women are generally nicer. Even if they reject you, they don’t feel the need to bring you down

Ugly women on the other half will be mean about it and tell everyone they rejected you, sometimes they are obviously interested ( staring etc ) and will still treat you like dirt especially if you don’t even acknowledge their existence .

I know people will say I larp but I had more success with hot chicks than other women, wether sexually or friendly.
ugly face, ugly brain

Yes