Are we a secret society?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
No. This forum is under FBI surveillance. If anything, we're out of the mainstream, unlike incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui and EthnicelAscension
my thots r sleeping right now. ill get back 2 u tomorrow

No. This forum is under FBI surveillance. If anything, we're out of the mainstream, unlike incels.is
Why do people keep saying that the FBI are watching this site? Is that a meme or something?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Why do people keep saying that the FBI are watching this site? Is that a meme or something?
No. There's a faggot keeping this forum under surveillance and tracking the IPs of any retard who steps over boundaries and shows signs of being the next ER.

Just a meme. The FBI doesn't do shit and is full of low IQ individuals (if they were smart they'd be making 400k salaries at a private company, not doing the governments dirty work for them). Any shit that gets reported to the FBI (IT has tried multiple times) just gets ignored and is never followed up on

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No. There's a faggot keeping this forum under surveillance and tracking the IPs of any retard who steps over boundaries and shows signs of being the next ER.
And you know this how? And what is ER?

THE BLACKPILL KEEPS SPREADING, THIS SITE WILL KEEP EXPANDING.
SOON ALL OF THE NON BACKGROUND CHARACTERS ON SITE WILL BECOME NOTORIOUS CELEBRITIES, WE WILL ALL HAVE STATUS HALO AND STATUS MOG MM'S LIKE GANDY AND GIGA STATUS MOG TIKTOK E BOYS. FOIDS WILL CREAM THEIR PANTS JUST HEARING THAT YOU'RE "YOYOME", FROM ".ME".

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and maxmendietta
And what is ER?
ER
1994 ‧ Drama

Set in Chicago, this medical drama deals with the personal and professional crises of the doctors in the emergency room at County General Hospital. From the exciting to the mundane, a day in the frantic hospital serves up many interesting dilemmas as well as heartrending choices for everyone on staff.

First episode date: 19 September 1994
Final episode date: 2 April 2009
No. of episodes: 331 (list of episodes)

And you know this how? And what is ER?
Users have been approached in the past and there's documentation. I saw some posts talking about this. Random people approaching users, talking about shit like guns and such. If I recall DarknLost got approached about seven months ago or something. Thing is it's probably true that there's at least one faggot keeping this site under control

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
brettyboy: Society, man.

Attachments

• 1580967085150.png
    1580967085150.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Users have been approached in the past and there's documentation. I saw some posts talking about this. Random people approaching users, talking about shit like guns and such. If I recall DarknLost got approached about seven months ago or something. Thing is it's probably true that there's at least one faggot keeping this site under control
Approached and asked if they have guns? Lol what?
ER
1994 ‧ Drama

Set in Chicago, this medical drama deals with the personal and professional crises of the doctors in the emergency room at County General Hospital. From the exciting to the mundane, a day in the frantic hospital serves up many interesting dilemmas as well as heartrending choices for everyone on staff.

First episode date: 19 September 1994
Final episode date: 2 April 2009
No. of episodes: 331 (list of episodes)
Ritalincel is the undercover Fbi agent