Are we looksmatched

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG-4800.jpg

Pic was taken on her phone. She doesn't want to send me one without emoji because she's insecure about the gap in her front teeth LMAO. This is the only pic where both our faces are showing properly...kind of. Other pics is usually one of us with the dog filter on. I'm 6'1" (always fraud 6'3") and she's 5'3".

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
jf fucking L wtf is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Introvertednarc, nastynas and 5 others
you look both cute, i wish you'll be happy. It all that matters. You look similar, yup.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, .👽., 5'8manlet and 2 others
IMG-4800.jpg

Pic was taken on her phone. She doesn't want to send me one without emoji because she's insecure about the gap in her front teeth LMAO. This is the only pic where both our faces are showing properly...kind of. Other pics is usually one of us with the dog filter on. I'm 6'1" (always fraud 6'3") and she's 5'3".

You would make a prettier girl than she does,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 4671, nastynas and 2 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4671
Penis, my good man. Penis.

IMG-4800.jpg

Saved so I can find your school and social circle and show then your In looksmax Unless you pay me

Don’t post photos of your sister on here

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
more than you can ask in 2020

You would make a prettier girl than she does,
I have a long midface so not really.
you look both cute, i wish you'll be happy. It all that matters. You look similar, yup.
Should i take the risk of having kids with her to offset my subhuman midface?