Are we the good guys?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hello looksmaxxers,

Are we the good guys in all of this? The story of the oppressed man understanding and rising up against tyranny and oppression?

or are we just tyrants in the waiting?

if this group got power would we just oppress women and society? i.e. If you woke up hot, how would you treat ugly people, really?

Are women truly evil or is just a natural by product of whoever is holding and trying to maintain power at that time?

Edit: As I am being shitposted which sort of answers the question itself really. As with anything there is good and bad in any group of people . Yes there are good incels, Yes there are bad incels.

@Eugenicist I know you like critical thinking bro.

Last edited:
>are greycels the good guys
No

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and BigBiceps
I'm the baaad guy, duh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincell
Nah...

We're the bad guys for being logical, sensible, empathetic and rational....... unlike women.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Shodredux
I'm the baaad guy, duh

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Swolepenisman
I'd take a world ruled by blackpilled incels over what we currently have any day.

Categorizing sides as good or bad is too simplistic, things are much more complex.
We are not the good guys, most looksmaxers just want to kill hot foids. And the mgtow just want to stay in theirs. The manosphere in general is the anti hero.

Normies, women, blue pillers, are just pawns, masses of maneuver, they are manipulated by the will of others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2012 and Gaia262
i would kill all ugly women and men and create a new beautiful society where ugly babies are killed at birth, no more lookism and no member of society will ever have to face loneliness again because everyone will be capable of loving one another

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I'd take a world ruled by blackpilled incels over what we currently have any day.

That would be a living hell, if everyone knew their genetics determined there fate, with no women, no one wanted to work to be a wage slave , what would happen when a genetically inferior male desired to be something better in life? Would the genetically elite just oppress the inferior? Things would devolve into hell on earth until a mass ER (war)

i would kill all ugly women and men and create a new beautiful society where ugly babies are killed at birth, no more lookism and no member of society will ever have to face loneliness again because everyone will be capable of loving one another

That would not work. there would just be inflation in terms of looks, people who are 7 PSL would be the new genetic trash and 8 PSL would be normies. There will always be stratification, its just trying to simply distribute attention/sex as equally as possible which marriage was for but that is being destroyed by the elites now we are reverting to a free market of the winner takes all.

Categorizing sides as good or bad is too simplistic, things are much more complex.
We are not the good guys, most looksmaxers just want to kill hot foids. And the mgtow just want to stay in theirs. The manosphere in general is the anti hero.

Normies, women, blue pillers, are just pawns, masses of maneuver, they are manipulated by the will of others.
Loved this.