Are we wrong about female nature?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
I've been reflecting on some cultural differences and wanted to share my thoughts. One thing that stands out to me is the contrast between Western individualism among women, and the strong family and country-driven values observed in many Korean women.

In the West, there's a significant emphasis on individualism and personal freedom. Many women prioritize their personal goals, careers, and lifestyles, often celebrating independence and self-expression (eg. cock carousel etc). This individualistic mindset can be seen in various aspects of life, from career choices to social activities.

On the other hand, Korean culture places a strong emphasis on family and collective values. Many Korean women are deeply rooted in their family's well-being and are often guided by a sense of duty towards their loved ones and their country. This sense of responsibility can be seen in their dedication to family traditions, their roles within the household, and their broader societal contributions. I witnessed a similar kind of mindset in old women of southern Italy.

A striking example is Kim Yo-jong, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Her public persona is a testament to her commitment to her country. Instead of leading a frivolous lifestyle, she plays a significant role in North Korea's political landscape, often seen as a key figure in her brother's regime. Her actions and dedication highlight a stark contrast to the individualistic pursuits often celebrated in the West.

tldr. Are really women intrinsically evil or are they played by capitalism and evil external forces?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bars