Are Wheat Waffles potential ratings genuine?

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
I paid $5 for this BP looksmaxxer called Wheat Waffles to rate my face. I know its fucking over when one gets to that stage and I need to ER :lul:

I got a 5/10 (jfl) but says that I have potential to get to 6/10 and even 7/10. Is he only saying that cause he wants me to buy his $20 package with his looksmaxxing tips? Does he tell everyone that they have potential or only to those he genuinely believes has it?

I paid $5 for this BP looksmaxxer called Wheat Waffles to rate my face. I know its fucking over when one gets to that stage and I need to ER :lul:

I got a 5/10 (jfl) but says that I have potential to get to 6/10 and even 7/10. Is he only saying that cause he wants me to buy his $20 package with his looksmaxxing tips? Does he tell everyone that they have potential or only to those he genuinely believes has it?
Nah .org more accurate

Keep in mind he rates himself a 7/10. That is a chad lite on his scale. He is just another sociopath grifter taking advantage of vulnerable lonely men like the redpillers and puas before him saying more muscle, more courses, and more approaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back