Are white men still the most sought after?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Seems like I’m seeing more and more women brainwashed into worshipping blacks. I had to go to a high school football game the other night at a mostly white school and I saw mostly white girl black boy relationships walking around the track. I also notice I seem to get a lot less attention from women than I used to in the 2010s while my average af black friends are getting more than ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Recessed Life, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Seems like I’m seeing more and more women brainwashed into worshipping blacks. I had to go to a high school football game the other night at a mostly white school and I saw mostly white girl black boy relationships walking around the track. I also notice I seem to get a lot less attention from women than I used to in the 2010s while my average af black friends are getting more than ever.
and most fat black females are attracted to white man

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Seems like I’m seeing more and more women brainwashed into worshipping blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
real but i dont wanna date a fat nigger and when you reject them they get mad too
sheboons should just screw off especially the sub80iq ones who are obese and unattractive they are a disgrace to women and are geninuely closer to nonhuman entities than actual foids

before muh curries and asians are low t micropenis hypocrites:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
ur just like sheboons ur their looksmatches!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

stfu atleast curries and asians arent borderline retarded and annoying and loud like sheboons:ogre::ogre::ogre:
we are high iq hardworking and respectful unlike these "women" :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

and before muh zendaya muh beyonce muh rihanna muh tyra banks

cope zendaya and beyonce are mulattas they dont count rihanna is subhuman and tyra is an outlier+fakeupmaxxed:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rrm_ss2
sheboons should just screw off especially the sub80iq ones who are obese and unattractive they are a disgrace to women and are geninuely closer to nonhuman entities than actual foids

before muh curries and asians are low t micropenis hypocrites:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
ur just like sheboons ur their looksmatches!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

stfu atleast curries and asians arent borderline retarded and annoying and loud like sheboons:ogre::ogre::ogre:
we are high iq hardworking and respectful unlike these "women" :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

and before muh zendaya muh beyonce muh rihanna muh tyra banks

cope zendaya and beyonce are mulattas they dont count rihanna is subhuman and tyra is an outlier+fakeupmaxxed:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
the fact that these niggers get to live a better life than us is sad:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
whites will always be superior