are white people starting to become minorities?

ashesfr

ashesfr

Silver
IMG 3951

IMG 3952

The amount of Non-Hispanic whites in the US has been declining since like 1990, is this happening to the rest of the world too?

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
this is already the case in most cities in the usa, uk and france, some places in germany and benelux too. here in birmingham there are more non-whites than whites

this is already the case in most cities in the usa, uk and france, some places in germany and benelux too. here in birmingham there are more non-whites than whites
yeah i live in birm too and the only white foids r ugly as well

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
For America, it depends on state, like in California they are minorities

If you look closely at TV commercials, they also promote mixed race couples and Mutt Babies more.

Rubbing hands with a smirk on my face

bro youre either cooked or blessed lmao. you need to choose between rotting here and coping all day or actually locking tf in and taking action while youre so young, if you do then youll be so far ahead of your peers its insane. dm me if you need advice or anything cuz i wanna see you succeed bro

bro youre either cooked or blessed lmao. you need to choose between rotting here and coping all day or actually locking tf in and taking action while youre so young, if you do then youll be so far ahead of your peers its insane. dm me if you need advice or anything cuz i wanna see you succeed bro
W mf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back