Are wide hips in men caused exclusively by high estrogen, or is it genetic?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Are wide hips always caused by high prenatal/pubertal estrogen, or do genetics play a larger factor?

EAa6b-xVUAE25qL.jpg

e799e211f8bd4dd3b528f4fad058b15782139940.jpg

images

Are all tall fags with wide hips just high estrogen cuckolds?

god bill hader is so digsusting looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 18879
A lot of these people above are just quite fat, huge women tier wide hips are caused by Klinefelters, otherwise an imbalance of test to estrogen ratio during puberty or obesity. Most of these issues can be helped with gym celling, except KS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I believe wide hips is an advanced evolution trait.

Contradicted to what running faggots want to believe, human evolved not for running but for throwing and carrying shits around while walking. A wide hips is more beneficial for these two activities. Human is the only species that can do these two things.

The throwing mechanics start with a rotation of the hips, then the rotation of the shoulders, then the whipping motion of the arm. With a wide hips, you can throw stones and javelines longer and faster. Similarly, to carry things around, wide hips and strong core are more advantageous. Wide hips is also beneficial when you swing an axe or a sword around.

You can see that all the best throwers, boxers, wrestlers and weightlifters have wide hips. But they also have wide shoulders. Klokov here looks very aesthetically pleasing, but he also has considerably wide hips. What makes him look so good are his wide shoulders and upper back.

Klokov

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and theRiderEffect

Contradicted to what running faggots want to believe, human evolved not for running but for throwing and carrying shits around while walking. A wide hips is more beneficial for these two activities. Human is the only species that can do these two things.

The throwing mechanics start with a rotation of the hips, then the rotation of the shoulders, then the whipping motion of the arm. With a wide hips, you can throw stones and javelines longer and faster. Similarly, to carry things around, wide hips and strong core are more advantageous. Wide hips is also beneficial when you swing an axe or a sword around.

You can see that all the best throwers, boxers, wrestlers and weightlifters have wide hips. But they also have wide shoulders. Klokov here looks very aesthetically pleasing, but he also has considerably wide hips. What makes him look so good are his wide shoulders and upper back.

View attachment 2272479
wide hips are superior functionally, period. i would say even in sprinting, its just the average runners physique doesnt come with wide hips. even if not it doesnt really matter because the difference in speed is miniscule. elite rugby players run as fast as some semifinals 100m sprinters

-oblique training gang

• +1
wide hips are superior functionally, period. i would say even in sprinting, its just the average runners physique doesnt come with wide hips. even if not it doesnt really matter because the difference in speed is miniscule. elite rugby players run as fast as some semifinals 100m sprinters

-oblique training gang
Why do cunts prefer narrower v taper hips even though they are functionally weaker?

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Why do cunts prefer narrower v taper hips even though they are functionally weaker?
because wide hip is still generally a subhuman high e trait. if you have wide shoulders and look robust asf nobody is going to dock points except mr olympia judges

• +1
  • +1
women want men with wide shoulders and back.

Narrows hips just create the illusion of wider shoulders.

Karelin here has very wide hips and he's the greatest wrestler in history.

Karelin

• +1
women want men with wide shoulders and back.

Narrows hips just create the illusion of wider shoulders.

Karelin here has very wide hips and he's the greatest wrestler in history.

View attachment 2272512
The issue is having wide hips AND narrow shoulders/ribcage is a subhuman Klinefelter trait. Wide hips and a huge upper body can make you look like a beast. The best is still small hips/waist and wide shoulders though purely for a looks perspective.

Why'd you apologize like a dog
Because i am a dog until i get a bimax, I need to play my role until then

Wide hips are good for females, not men though
still has to be proportionate. arnold with a thin waist would be comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You are autistic, right?
he's a notorious post maxxer from lookism and is a valiant defender of women who complain about being sexualized despite being full-time sex workers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
When is bimax happening
I hope it will happen soon I just need to have consultations with surgeons and hope it is under 20k

• Love it
I hope it will happen soon I just need to have consultations with surgeons and hope it is under 20k
do you think it's worth getting it on welfare healthcare if i have a legit underbite?

do you think it's worth getting it on welfare healthcare if i have a legit underbite?
IDK it depends on your country/insurance

View attachment 2272479
That person has normal hips.