Are wide lips always better?

jflsnowdzz

jflsnowdzz

Bronze
Obviously not too wide but are wide always better than narrow or are there exceptions?

I have narrow lips and mouth widening seems to work for me but im not sure if it looks better or not. Kinda seems it does yet doesnt. Maybe bdd is trolling me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
1.5x the nose witdth with the ends of your lips in line with your pupils is ideal, obviously this changes if you are deformed/have a wide nose or too narrow nose or shitty ipd.

It basically always looks better to have a wide mouth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cmybk, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
As long as they are as wide as the ipd it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Is a moderately big cock always better?

Obviously not too wide but are wide always better than narrow or are there exceptions?

I have narrow lips and mouth widening seems to work for me but im not sure if it looks better or not. Kinda seems it does yet doesnt. Maybe bdd is trolling me jfl
No. Look at any tiktok prettyboy they don't got narrow lips but they don't got wide ones either. They just got somewhere in the middle. When lips are too wide they look bad

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 22126
Wide lips = CHAD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

Wide mouth with big lips makes you look gay as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Gives you a better mustache

Yes unless you want to look feminine

Idk what ideal width is but I have the same problem as you have

As long as they are as wide as the ipd it doesnt matter
Lol, almost no one has 60mm mouth width, and like 95% of people have +60mm IPD

YES, NARROW LIPS ARE SO UGLY HOLY SHIT THEY CAN TAKE YOU DOWN BY 2 PSL. WIDE AND HEALTHY LIPS + GOOD SKIN = BARE MINIMUM 5 PSL UNLESS UR A GIGA RECESSED RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 23558
seen is more attractive and high e for foids.

No. Look at any tiktok prettyboy they don't got narrow lips but they don't got wide ones either. They just got somewhere in the middle. When lips are too wide they look bad

YES, NARROW LIPS ARE SO UGLY HOLY SHIT THEY CAN TAKE YOU DOWN BY 2 PSL. WIDE AND HEALTHY LIPS + GOOD SKIN = BARE MINIMUM 5 PSL UNLESS UR A GIGA RECESSED RETARD
BDD faggot . you retards need to be scourged from this site