are women born wanting tall men with big cocks or is that something they desire due to society?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I wonder if you put a girl in a patted room since birth and when she’s 18, you bring a short guy and a tall guy into the room and ask her which guy is better? Who will she pick?

She has no outside influence. This would be very insightful

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I think survival instincts from her ancestors will kick in and she will pick the tall guy and wish the short guy to die in pain

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and looksmaxxing223
yes its too much of coincidence that in all cultures globally the women prefer tall men with big cock. theres no countey where women prefer short men w little dicks if there is id like to hear abt it id likevto move there.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I wonder if you put a girl in a patted room since birth and when she’s 18, you bring a short guy and a tall guy into the room and ask her which guy is better? Who will she pick?

She has no outside influence. This would be very insightful
survival would make her pick the taller guy probably
yes its too much of coincidence that in all cultures globally the women prefer tall men with big cock. theres no countey where women prefer short men w little dicks if there is id like to hear abt it id likevto move there.
like how he said it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It just makes sense that a hole designed to expand enough to birth a child would want to be filled up with a big cock

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore
It just makes sense that a hole designed to expand enough to birth a child would want to be filled up with a big cock
Yeah but what about tall vs short also she doesn’t know what a cock can do yet